Do you ever not finish a song?

EM3RALD

Mar 20, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
Hey S3RL :D,
I was looking back through my songs and found dozens of unfinished projects and it made me wonder whether you have uncompleted songs as well? Also I've always wondered what you sounded like when you just started. Would there be any chance of you uploading something from the very beginning? xD
Thank you, love your music,
EM3RALD!
*Edit: Was the middle section in your remix of Superhero inspired by OMFG? Just sounds similar to her style. xD :)

Last edited:
Reactions: AMETHYST =^.^=

S3RL

The Real S3RL
Staff member
The Real S3RL
Apr 5, 2015
Yes I do. I think it happens to everyone. I always find myself going back over my old stuff looking for little pieces of gold. Sometimes I'll find stuff that 99% sucked but there was a really good idea hidden away in there so I take it and re make it into something new =)

And yes I was really inspired by a lot of Glitch Hop stuff for that break down. It's a really cool sounding genre =)

AMETHYST =^.^=

S3RL Super Fan
Jul 24, 2015
Wonderland
Yes I do. I think it happens to everyone. I always find myself going back over my old stuff looking for little pieces of gold. Sometimes I'll find stuff that 99% sucked but there was a really good idea hidden away in there so I take it and re make it into something new =)

And yes I was really inspired by a lot of Glitch Hop stuff for that break down. It's a really cool sounding genre =)

Haha yeah glitch hop is great, its became my main genre to produce

EM3RALD

Mar 20, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com

Thanks for the reply :)