Do you go out & meet your fans on tours?

savannahall

S3RL Super Fan
Aug 26, 2015
Florida, USA
Just curious, Because I heard your going to Tampa in July, which is where I am. :) I then found out that it's all ages in the link you put on facebook, so my parents said I could go! So I then thought about one of my greatest dreams, taking a picture with you. So then it made me wonder if you go out & let fans take pictures with you. I've seen pics of people with you, But I don't know if they have to pay to see you or if you go out and let people, Because that'd be awesome if you did, since I would die to take a picture with you. :)

And if you don't... Maybe you could when you go? :p Not trying to ask, I just really wanna take a picture with you. and I have a Kandi I made about 2/3 years ago for you to keep my dream alive that I can meet you one day & give it to you, so I want to give that to you as well! :D

Keep being awesome, - Savanna.

S3RL

The Real S3RL
Staff member
The Real S3RL
Apr 5, 2015
Oh yeah I'm always out and about after my sets. Unless I have to catch an early flight or something I'm always taking pics and all that kinda thing.

Just come find me after my set and we can take all the pics you like =) I would love to accept your kandi, too!

See you there!

savannahall

S3RL Super Fan
Aug 26, 2015
Florida, USA
Oh yeah I'm always out and about after my sets. Unless I have to catch an early flight or something I'm always taking pics and all that kinda thing.

Just come find me after my set and we can take all the pics you like =) I would love to accept your kandi, too!

See you there!

Yay! That's awesome!!! :D Once I get the picture/s I'll be going to walmart & getting it filmed and hanging it up! :)

Just in case your curious, The Kandi says 'Jole' on it. And yes, I spelled your name correctly. :p I hate it when people spell it the 'wrong' way when your name is spelled different than the usual spelling. That might be because my name is like that though. :p

I shall DEFINITELY see you there! I want that picture, If/when I see you, I'm getting to you! :D

Thank you so much for answering my question dude! :)