Ello from Kentucky

ThatSc3neGuy

Jul 24, 2015
Hey, the name's Shawn. I usually go by two names online; xBr4v3x & ThatSc3neGuy
(xBr4v3x is mostly for gaming while ThatSc3neGuy is more for social)

Anyways, born & raised here in Ky.
My music taste is kinda broad from classic rock to 'screamo' & 'hardcore' Almost NO country or jazz, very little rap & pop, some classical(mainly closer to FF style)

Favorite food has to be anything BBQ & tacos(kinda why I work at a Taco Bell)

So yeah, I'm not too good at intruding myself like I use to be, I'll be around some though.

Into gaming, music, computer building, some coding, and just having fun.

Any questions, feel free to ask :3

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Hey, the name's Shawn. I usually go by two names online; xBr4v3x & ThatSc3neGuy
(xBr4v3x is mostly for gaming while ThatSc3neGuy is more for social)

Anyways, born & raised here in Ky.
My music taste is kinda broad from classic rock to 'screamo' & 'hardcore' Almost NO country or jazz, very little rap & pop, some classical(mainly closer to FF style)

Favorite food has to be anything BBQ & tacos(kinda why I work at a Taco Bell)

So yeah, I'm not too good at intruding myself like I use to be, I'll be around some though.

Into gaming, music, computer building, some coding, and just having fun.

Any questions, feel free to ask :3
Nice to meet you ThatSc3neGuy <-- Gotta say nice name :p

I could never work in a food place myself, i would eat everything. XP
My job is this site :)

Well it is very nice to meet you and welcome to our community :h:

Hope to see you around!

ThatSc3neGuy

Jul 24, 2015
Nice to meet you ThatSc3neGuy <-- Gotta say nice name :p

I could never work in a food place myself, i would eat everything. XP
My job is this site :)

Well it is very nice to meet you and welcome to our community :h:

Hope to see you around!

I've been there since August, I've stayed because it is extremely easy, I know everyone there, isn't really tiring, and I have an extremley high metabolism, so I haven't gained but about 2-5lbs since August.

And I picked the name because I hate how many people try to pick something to make them self cool w/ x's & z/s or alot of numbers or something sexual in their name, and to be a little humorous as calling my self scene(I don't actually refer to myself as scene, but others try to label me as scene/goth/emo and so on).
Even though my username a few years back was inuyasha1121, shipo1121, or even sweetguy1121. Lawl

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
I've been there since August, I've stayed because it is extremely easy, I know everyone there, isn't really tiring, and I have an extremley high metabolism, so I haven't gained but about 2-5lbs since August.

And I picked the name because I hate how many people try to pick something to make them self cool w/ x's & z/s or alot of numbers or something sexual in their name, and to be a little humorous as calling my self scene(I don't actually refer to myself as scene, but others try to label me as scene/goth/emo and so on).
Even though my username a few years back was inuyasha1121, shipo1121, or even sweetguy1121. Lawl
Ah, i would gain a lot more i think. My metabolism sucks.

The labels that i get are Kandi Kid, or the kid that listens to that techno crap. :p

Thanks for sharing, i enjoy learning more about the people in the community.