FAQ Additions

Endy

Jan 22, 2023
How is S3RL's name pronounced? I've seen saying "See-rill" forever.

Last edited:

temp

Jul 28, 2023
Anyway to buy tracks in any other format?
.ogg for example.
or do you have to buy track then do it yourself manually

Inflitor

Oct 21, 2023
Gamer Zone Germany
Hi. i Mainly came here to ask one thing:
Is it okay to add music files from S3RL to a Game via modding?
Im Currently playing a Game called Space Engineers. The Game has an in-game jukebox where you can play music and stuff and even add your own tracks into it via modding. so i wanted to ask if it is allowed to create a mod whit some of S3RL music tracks? if yes it would also be great to know if there are any limitations to that and if i could make the mod Public or only for me and my friends to use? (The mod would be Uploaded to the Steam workshop i will not gain any money from the mod!)

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Hi. i Mainly came here to ask one thing:
Is it okay to add music files from S3RL to a Game via modding?
Im Currently playing a Game called Space Engineers. The Game has an in-game jukebox where you can play music and stuff and even add your own tracks into it via modding. so i wanted to ask if it is allowed to create a mod whit some of S3RL music tracks? if yes it would also be great to know if there are any limitations to that and if i could make the mod Public or only for me and my friends to use? (The mod would be Uploaded to the Steam workshop i will not gain any money from the mod!)
Hey Inflitor, I am just going to confirm some details with S3RL. Normally it isn't an issue but I just want to make sure on this! I will reply to you as soon as I can :)

Reactions: Inflitor