Happy Hardcore/ UK Hardcore?

Royzourboy

S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Oct 28, 2015
Ohio
soundcloud.com
Haha, I never would have expected a happy hardcore version of that song. Pretty cool! :p
Here's one that's really good but seems to be pretty polarizing. I think it's amazing, though.

Reactions: KawaiiKiki

KawaiiKiki

Moderator, Little Kandi Raver
Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
WORDDDD :h: This song just popped up in my query and I have not heard it in years. Great classic, give it a listen. :) (It should sound familiar, S3RL did a remix of this)

KawaiiKiki

Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
There are other people here who like oldschool hhc as well! This makes me really happy.
I've started collecting that kinda stuff on vinyl recently, but I've been listening to it for a long time...
Whats your vinyl collection look like? I collect some too (maybe I'll learn to spin one day and use them haha)

emi☆

Jan 6, 2016
Sydney, Australia
soundcloud.com
Whats your vinyl collection look like? I collect some too (maybe I'll learn to spin one day and use them haha)
Since I didn't get myself a turntable until post-Christmas sales (basically our equivalent of black friday) I've only got around 10-11 hhc records so far. I wanna keep building it up though and hopefully maybe have enough material to learn to mix as well (if I can afford equipment, and if anyone's bothered to teach me lol). I usually get them in bulk when I order online anyway because shipping's majorly expensive from UK to Australia, but the records are cheap on their own so it's best to buy a bunch of them at once for value purposes.

At the moment I've got a lot of Slipmatt remixes, the Now Is The Time remix album, and songs like Cloudy Daze, The Big Spill, Wonderland (Vinylgroover & DNA remix is best remix), etc.

Royzourboy

S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Oct 28, 2015
Ohio
soundcloud.com
Why is nobody posting ugh
Check this out. One of my favorites. Kaos and Huxley were in their own league. It's strange that they weren't more popular.

Also, the bass at 3:30 @-@

Royzourboy

S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Oct 28, 2015
Ohio
soundcloud.com
Oh hello here I am again with another super rad song

Sometimes I forget how great this song is and I don't listen to it for a long time and then when I listen to it it's like I've heard it for the first time again. :h: :h:

Royzourboy

S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Oct 28, 2015
Ohio
soundcloud.com
Dude I love awkward and cheesy cover art. It's magical.
R-1705587-1458164804-9735.jpeg.jpg

Exhibit A ^^^

Song in picture:

And another one because I want to:

KawaiiKiki

Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
I just listened to that I don't need nobdy remix +_+ forgot it existed you're such a gem dude

Special D makes me feel some certain way 24/7, man I wish I could see him live.

Reactions: Royzourboy

KawaiiKiki

Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
TUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE \m/

Update: My SC has done four remixes and then the original sound of my dream just now, so ok with this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Royzourboy