Hardcore producer over here.

Vau Boy

Jul 5, 2015
somewhere in spain
www.youtube.com
Hey there!
My name is Vau Boy and I've been producing hands up / happycore music for a few years.
S3RL was the first hardcore artist I ever heard and he made me feel interested about this kind of music, I'm a big fan of him and not much time ago I had the incredible chance to remix one of his tracks for his 9th EP ('Happy Hardcore Tonight' was my election).
Some extra info about me: I'm 16 and I'm from Spain.
I hope to meet new people in this forum,
have a good day!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lupiiz

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Hey there!
My name is Vau Boy and I've been producing hands up / happycore music for a few years.
S3RL was the first hardcore artist I ever heard and he made me feel interested about this kind of music, I'm a big fan of him and not much time ago I had the incredible chance to remix one of his tracks for his 9th EP ('Happy Hardcore Tonight' was my election).
have a good day!
Very nice to meet you Vau Boy! Hope too see you arounf the forums! Also do you have a youtube, i would love to hear your music :)

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
Hey there!
have a good day!
Same as Super!! >w<

Reflex F.N.

Jun 28, 2015
Jordan
Hello, nice to meet you! :D
I am a huge fan of Hands Up and Happy Hardcore music, I took a listen to some of your tracks and I must say; I LOVE YOUR MUSIC!! :h: Good job!
Keep up the good work!

Dewske

Site Graphic Designer
Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Jun 5, 2015
Michigan, USA.
I've heard your music plenty before, specifically love the Happy Hardcore Tonight remix. Welcome to the S3RL forums! :h: