Has there ever been a venue you've gone to that just didn't take to your music very well??

S3RL

The Real S3RL
Staff member
The Real S3RL
Apr 5, 2015
I haven't had anywhere where the dance floor just died which is a pretty good thing to be able to say. In fact, one time in Sydney there was a medium sized hardstyle show where they were expecting a full house, but there was only about 10 people at main stage. By the time it was time for me to play (I was opening for some hardstyle acts) there was about 20 people. I started playing next thing you know there was around 500 people on the floor and by the end there was around 800-1000. The promoters were super releived, but being hardstyle promoters, they put it down to "other reasons" =P

Eren Swagger

Jan 13, 2016
United States
I haven't had anywhere where the dance floor just died which is a pretty good thing to be able to say. In fact, one time in Sydney there was a medium sized hardstyle show where they were expecting a full house, but there was only about 10 people at main stage. By the time it was time for me to play (I was opening for some hardstyle acts) there was about 20 people. I started playing next thing you know there was around 500 people on the floor and by the end there was around 800-1000. The promoters were super releived, but being hardstyle promoters, they put it down to "other reasons" =P
Of course S3RL caused 100 times more people to come! He's just that awesome and that's cool that people have taken you well everywhere

Reactions: Razor Sharp

Razor Sharp

Aug 6, 2015
Planet Kandi
And I take it you were never booked by them ever again because you stole the show ;) Never underestimate the powers of the S3RLCORE ;) Most of your songs are party tracks and you're a crowd pleaser, that's one ability not to many DJ's posses ;)