Hello ^______^ <3

KawaiiKiki

Moderator, Little Kandi Raver
Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
My name is Nicole, a raver/ promoter from the east coast! Just joined yesterday when someone from ECKK (East Coast Kandi Kids) was like "did you sign up, add me!" Didn't know there was a sign up thing so yea, here I am. I also am learning lighting/sound at events in addition to being there for setup/breakdown. I guess some things about myself are that I love hardcore and gabber, trance, some house, electro swing, jumpstyle, dnb, techno of all kinds, and hardstyle. Happy Hardcore is a huge part of me but hardstyle is super close second. S3RL fan since I first started raving in 07, heard Neon Genesis live and it was a mix between a mind trip and being totally in love with the music. Super shy unless I am dancing, I love to dance but I'm totally mediocre. Aside from being this weird rave kid, I am a graphic designer currently studying to become a part of a big company I am passionate in like HTID or Q-Dance (I hope!). I really love Egyptian, Roman, Greek, and European artwork. Poetry is really awesome. I like anime and comic books, mostly a RPG type of gamer, haven't found a MMO that I ever wanted to try yet.

I'm going to HTID USA, is anyone else going? :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Razor Sharp

_darkdrium_

Aug 8, 2015
Hi friend, nice to meet you. I just signed up yesterday as well. I'm gonna try to go, if funds allow it :p If it ends up happening you could show me the ways, I've never been to a hard show before, only bassrush shows and big festivals. Have you ever been to any of those?

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
My name is Nicole, a raver/ promoter from the east coast! Just joined yesterday when someone from ECKK (East Coast Kandi Kids) was like "did you sign up, add me!" Didn't know there was a sign up thing so yea, here I am. I guess some things about myself are that I love hardcore, trance, and hardstyle. Happy Hardcore is a huge part of me but hardstyle is super close second. S3RL fangirl since I first started raving in 2006-07. Super shy unless I am dancing, I love to dance.

I'm going to HTID USA, is anyone else going? :p

Very nice to welcome you here in the pubic thread KawaiiKiki :)

I would totally good, but it is kinda far from me.... me living in Canada and all..

Glad to have you here! And hope to see you be active :p

Reactions: Razor Sharp

KawaiiKiki

Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
Hi friend, nice to meet you. I just signed up yesterday as well. I'm gonna try to go, if funds allow it :p If it ends up happening you could show me the ways, I've never been to a hard show before, only bassrush shows and big festivals. Have you ever been to any of those?
I hope to see you there! There's so many good artists that I literally can't do anything but melt over the lineup. I'm not super into festivals so this is actually a gift to myself. I saw the lineup and had to go, I don't really have any desire to go to any other festivals besides some I work at and some big ones across seas. I'm more of a raver who goes to those intimate warehouse raves than super big things. :3

KawaiiKiki

Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
Very nice to welcome you here in the pubic thread KawaiiKiki :)

I would totally good, but it is kinda far from me.... me living in Canada and all..

Glad to have you here! And hope to see you be active :p
I'm planning on going to Canada next summer for an anime con, maybe if there is a rave we can hangout! Canada seems rad!

_darkdrium_

Aug 8, 2015
I hope to see you there! There's so many good artists that I literally can't do anything but melt over the lineup. I'm not super into festivals so this is actually a gift to myself. I saw the lineup and had to go, I don't really have any desire to go to any other festivals besides some big ones across seas. I'm more of a raver who goes to those intimate warehouse raves than super big things. :3

Those are the kind I want to go to :eek:

The smaller shows are definitely more fun, imo. They're probably still a lot more than the stuff you go to but the bassrush shows are pretty cool, usually just a room packed with people and a bunch of people dancing around the edges of the crowd. Good times but I definitely want to find some more intimate shows around here, like you mentioned.

KawaiiKiki

Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
Those are the kind I want to go to :eek:

The smaller shows are definitely more fun, imo. They're probably still a lot more than the stuff you go to but the bassrush shows are pretty cool, usually just a room packed with people and a bunch of people dancing around the edges of the crowd. Good times but I definitely want to find some more intimate shows around here, like you mentioned.
My idea of festivals are that they are good if you want to see a big name you know will prob never play locally which is why I go. i think events like HTID or Defqon it's not just the music but the fact that everyone there is really into to the music and wants to dance unlike /maybe/ Ultra. I like the events where everyone is dancing but I do like the ones that have the hardcore dancers on the edges, those are the people that are so fun to dance with! ^___^ Where about are you? I know a lot of promoters and one of them may be able to help you!

_darkdrium_

Aug 8, 2015
My idea of festivals are that they are good if you want to see a big name you know will prob never play locally which is why I go. i think events like HTID or Defqon it's not just the music but the fact that everyone there is really into to the music and wants to dance unlike /maybe/ Ultra. I like the events where everyone is dancing but I do like the ones that have the hardcore dancers on the edges, those are the people that are so fun to dance with! ^___^ Where about are you? I know a lot of promoters and one of them may be able to help you!

I feel it. Excision is one of my favorites, and afaik he doesn't do small shows anymore :( Although his shows now are over the top, can't really complain. They're an experience of their own.

I'm about 45 minutes out from LA, I live in the inland empire area. If you could point me in the right direction that'd be awesome :eek:

KawaiiKiki

Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
I feel it. Excision is one of my favorites, and afaik he doesn't do small shows anymore :( Although his shows now are over the top, can't really complain. They're an experience of their own.

I'm about 45 minutes out from LA, I live in the inland empire area. If you could point me in the right direction that'd be awesome :eek:
Oh that's perfect! I know a dude who is a DJ out there and he is always finding cool events out there! His name is Flap Jack, message him on Facebook! I told him about you!

_darkdrium_

Aug 8, 2015
Oh that's perfect! I know a dude who is a DJ out there and he is always finding cool events out there! His name is Flap Jack, message him on Facebook! I told him about you!

Lol so there's a looooooooooooot of Flap Jack's on facebook, got a link???