Hello and Greetings

Batman

S3RL Site Expert
S3RL Super Fan
Apr 5, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Hello,
My name is Kimi, I am at the moment an admin of this forum. Here to help answer any questions and to keep the peace between everyone, I hope everyone enjoys the site.
A little bit about my self, I am indeed a female, I am going to college for Police Foundations. I am new to kandi, learning everyday, my inspiration for kandi came from Superman, lol, we are friends and we decided to buy kandi but it was rather pricey so I decide to learn how to make kandi. Loing the PLUR vibe I've been seeing, actually going to be going to my first rave/festival. I hope to have fun at S3RL's even in Massachusetts with my buddies.
I'm super into Disney Princess and and almost everything else that is Disney, so if you see a ton of disney gifs or emotes please forgive me, I cannot help it! The struggle is way too real
That seems to all I can think of at the moment.
Maybe I will update this soon.
~Kimi :<3: :heart:

Last edited:

Batman

S3RL Site Expert
S3RL Super Fan
Apr 5, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Hi! xD Sorry for being annoying I guess. Nice to meet you Admin-Batman! I hope you're active~ nyehehe
Hey Kiacii, you're not annoying don't worry, it's great to have someone that's acti've throughtout the site. We're happy to have your support, thanks for joining out family and help us bring more happiness to the S3RL family :h:
~Kimi

Reactions: Kiacii

Scourge

May 30, 2015
Idaho
Hello Batman. I like this site, even though I'm not as active as I am on facebook. But that will soon be fixed. XD (S3RL posted a link here on his facebook fan page, so I decided to come here. I'm glad I did.) Anyway, I'm excited to start becoming more active once school gets out.

Batman

S3RL Site Expert
S3RL Super Fan
Apr 5, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Hello Batman. I like this site, even though I'm not as active as I am on facebook. But that will soon be fixed. XD (S3RL posted a link here on his facebook fan page, so I decided to come here. I'm glad I did.) Anyway, I'm excited to start becoming more active once school gets out.
Hello Scourge, I'm glad you have joined our site, I do hope you become more active on here as well.