Hello from Texas!

rainbowmushr00m

Jul 23, 2015
Hi! Just joined the site and thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Sheila and I've been a fan of S3RL's music since 2007 and I just can't get enough of his tracks. I've seen him perform live only twice(once in 2008, and recently earlier this year), but I hope to see him again next time he's in Texas! He's such a nice guy and always puts on the best shows. :D
His music has played such a huge role in my life and has literally saved my life more than once. I know nobody really cares about sob stories, but I lost my dad in 2010 and my aunt in February of this year(both to cancer) and sometimes the only thing that keeps my head above water is S3RL. Some days are harder than others, but it's always his music that I turn to when I'm feeling down and it immediately lifts me back up.
I'm planning on getting a tattoo that incorporates the S3RL logo very soon! I'll definitely be posting it here whenever it's done. :)

3TyoPUQ.jpg

Reactions: Lupiiz

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Hi! Just joined the site and thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Sheila and I've been a fan of S3RL's music since 2007 and I just can't get enough of his tracks. I've seen him perform live only twice(once in 2008, and recently earlier this year), but I hope to see him again next time he's in Texas! He's such a nice guy and always puts on the best shows. :D
His music has played such a huge role in my life and has literally saved my life more than once. I know nobody really cares about sob stories, but I lost my dad in 2010 and my aunt in February of this year(both to cancer) and sometimes the only thing that keeps my head above water is S3RL. Some days are harder than others, but it's always his music that I turn to when I'm feeling down and it immediately lifts me back up.
I'm planning on getting a tattoo that incorporates the S3RL logo very soon! I'll definitely be posting it here whenever it's done. :)

3TyoPUQ.jpg

Well i am glad to see that you could over come your hardships, and i am glad you are here to join are big family :h:
We are always here for each other so if you ever need anything don't forget to ask one of us :)

I am still super Jell that you got to meet S3RL twice, i have't even meet him in person and i made this site :(
Ah but maybe one day, if he ever comes to Canada XP

It's very nice to meet you, and i welcome you to the S3RL community :h:

Reactions: Lupiiz