Hello, Happy Hardcore lovers from all over the world!

Noizogedon

Jun 23, 2016
Germany
hello there :D

I'm Noizogeddon from the south of Germany. The only reason why I made this account is the 10 years of s3rl mix, because I don't have facebook to vote, so don't expect to much activity from me in this forum xD

To tell something about my love for happy hardcore: I first discovered hardcore techno music around 2012. I listened to the old Thunderdome CDs on the internet. I really enjoyed this type of music, so I did my research and discovered many subgenres & variants of hardcore techno. Beside artists like Angerfist, Neophyte, Passenger of **** etc. (guys who produce hard, dark & sometimes very fast tracks), I also listened to guys like DJ Paul Elstak, 3 Steps Ahead, Party Animals etc. who did oldschool happy hardcore/gabber.

These guys got me more into the hhc/ukhc scene, so someday I knew about s3rl, even though i kinda knew him before because of very popular songs like pika girl, but it didn't interested me back in the day. So yeah someday I listened more of s3rl & he became one of my favorite djs ever. My favorite tracks are Space Invader & I'll See You Again.

Anyways I may will have a good time in the forum even though I won't be that active. See ya! ^^

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com

I'm Noizogeddon from the south of Germany. The only reason why I made this account is the 10 years of s3rl mix, because I don't have facebook to vote, so don't expect to much activity from me in this forum xD

To tell something about my love for happy hardcore: I first discovered hardcore techno music around 2012. I listened to the old Thunderdome CDs on the internet. I really enjoyed this type of music, so I did my research and discovered many subgenres & variants of hardcore techno. Beside artists like Angerfist, Neophyte, Passenger of **** etc. (guys who produce hard, dark & sometimes very fast tracks), I also listened to guys like DJ Paul Elstak, 3 Steps Ahead, Party Animals etc. who did oldschool happy hardcore/gabber.

These guys got me more into the hhc/ukhc scene, so someday I knew about s3rl, even though i kinda knew him before because of very popular songs like pika girl, but it didn't interested me back in the day. So yeah someday I listened more of s3rl & he became one of my favorite djs ever. My favorite tracks are Space Invader & I'll See You Again.

Anyways I may will have a good time in the forum even though I won't be that active. See ya! ^^
Hey Noizogedon,

Well a lot of people did the same thing.. in regards to the 10 year voting. But you should try and be a little active ;P

Great background :) Kinda similar to what i did when i first heard HHC XD Too many good songs! I prefer the harder styles, gabber, hardstyle, and the such. But for me something about S3RL just keeps me coming back. And being a hugee fan XD

Getting kinda late here for me so hopefully this makes sense XD'

But you should try and spend some time around here, can't go wrong with other S3RL fans & Kandi Kids :p

Thanks for joining, and also thanks for leaving this message :h:
If you ever need anything just give me a shout!

Noizogedon

Jun 23, 2016
Germany
Oh crap, I spelled my username wrong xD I wanted to write my name with 2 'd' like I always do, **** xDD

I will try to spend some time here & check all the threads out, when I have time. & don't worry, everything u wrote made sence. thx 4 the reply

Last edited:

KawaiiKiki

Moderator, Little Kandi Raver
Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com

That's awesome to hear, thanks for joining :) the thunderdome stuff is SOOO GOOOD DUDE, I was talking to the artist recently about buying his work he did for it because he is trying to revamp it. I LOOOOOOVE the sound of old school happy hardcore and gabber, it's awesome to see that they transitioned you into his music. I had a similar experience of hearing a song or two then coming back a bit later to be intoduced to his music as a whole. Paul Elstak is amazing, I really respect Dune a lot too. He lives where you are, have you seen him? I saw dune for the first time (it was his first time too) in the USA, and it is one of my favorite sets I ever saw in my entire life right next to Dj Storm (well al storm now) I love music I love seeing people love music hahahha

Do you go to raves? How's the scene there? I would love to know of some good local artists that spin the harder styles there :)

Noizogedon

Jun 23, 2016
Germany
Sry, but I have never been on a rave before. I'm 'only' 17 right now ^^ So no, I didn't met Dune. I wanna change this in the near future. A few days ago & went to a party near my hometown. The dj played mostly House music I guess. I woudnt call it a rave. It was just a little party in a barn. Funfact about my hometown: I live about 15 minutes with the car away from the Summer Breeze, the probably second largest Metal Festival in Germany :D

I guess that the scene in germany is quite good (only guesses lol), because it's a country with a very influential impact to hard electronic music in europe and EDM in general. Try artists like Minupren & Stormtrooper for some good ol' german hard techno/hardcore ^^ or artist like Lukas Freudenberger 4 some dark minimal techno, if that is the right genre, i'm not so sure. Or Current Value for filthy dNb. Yeah, I'd say that we got some awesome artists here in germany.

And besides, one of the most hardest DJs we have is probably Pressterror. Try his fucked up ****, maybe u like Extratone, if you dn't know what this genre is. holy ****, now that's what I call hard, lol.

KawaiiKiki

Moderator, Little Kandi Raver
Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
Sry, but I have never been on a rave before. I'm 'only' 17 right now ^^ So no, I didn't met Dune. I wanna change this in the near future. A few days ago & went to a party near my hometown. The dj played mostly House music I guess. I woudnt call it a rave. It was just a little party in a barn. Funfact about my hometown: I live about 15 minutes with the car away from the Summer Breeze, the probably second largest Metal Festival in Germany :D

I guess that the scene in germany is quite good (only guesses lol), because it's a country with a very influential impact to hard electronic music in europe and EDM in general. Try artists like Minupren & Stormtrooper for some good ol' german hard techno/hardcore ^^ or artist like Lukas Freudenberger 4 some dark minimal techno, if that is the right genre, i'm not so sure. Or Current Value for filthy dNb. Yeah, I'd say that we got some awesome artists here in germany.

And besides, one of the most hardest DJs we have is probably Pressterror. Try his fucked up ****, maybe u like Extratone, if you dn't know what this genre is. holy ****, now that's what I call hard, lol.
Word solid reply :) i heard a few of those artists you said they're real effing good like storm trooper. But I'll look into the last three you said since that's new to me :) you guys are so pampered with hard genres there haha