Hello, I am Reflex F.N.

Reflex F.N.

Jun 28, 2015
Jordan
Hello, I am Reflex F.N. I am an 18 year old male from Jordan. I am a huge fan of S3RL and I am very happy to be here. :D
A little about me:
I am a computer science student. I am quite interested in programming and I seem to be getting more and more obsessed with it everyday, even though I am still a beginner. So learning programming is mostly what I have been doing in my free time recently.
I am a huge fan of electronic music, I also like Classical music and New-age music. I watch a lot of anime and other types of TV series, and I play a lot of video games.

Last edited:

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Hello, I am Reflex F.N. I am an 18 year old male from Jordan. I am a huge fan of S3RL and I am very happy to be here. :D
A little about me:
I am a computer science student. I am quite interested in programming and I seem to be getting more and more obsessed with it everyday, even though I am still a beginner. So learning programming is mostly what I have been doing in my free time recently.
I am a huge fan of electronic music, I also like Classical music and New-age music. I watch a lot of anime and other types of TV series, and I play a lot of video games.
I am very glad to meet you Reflex F.N. :h:

Commandman7

Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Jun 16, 2015
Michigan
Hello,
I am interested in several languages. However, I am focusing on Java, at the moment; I intend to become a professional at it.
So am I, although Intend to become more of a computer engineering guy, working on processor design and whatnot. Anyway, see you around!

Reactions: Reflex F.N.