Hello ladies and gentleman! New S3RL fan here!

Sir Trollface

Jul 25, 2015
Philippines
www.youtube.com
Hey there!
I go around websites with my internet name of "Sir Trollface" I decided on that nickname since on college, my classmates call me a "Troll" just because I like to have a good laugh when I see the oportunity to make/start/continue one. The reason for the "Sir" is because while making those opportunities to troll, I like to have a gentleman-like attitude while having the fun. So I decided that Sir Trollface will be my internet name.

IRL, my first name is Harold, I am currently a valedictorian college student in top of my classes taking the course of BS in Information Technology with major in Game Design and Development.

As of now, one of my reasons why I'm here is because that one of my final requirements before graduating is to release a fully working, bugless game by 2017, I decided to make a visual novel since it is a pretty easy one to make but it requires a huge space and some really good content. But I ran into the first problem, I need music! I found DJ S3RL and his music. I didn't like it when I first heard the music... I LOVED it! (I wonder how come that I haven't discovered him back then when justin bieber's music started to spring up and it was screeching my ears.) I decided to go to the free tracks section and see to it if I can use the music there, I asked the head admin here if what are the terms of using the music there, but since I need a greater detail of the copyright, I decided to contact S3RL himself and now that I've got permission and confirmation I can go make the game now!

Now then, I hope I can fit in here with you guys :) After all I'm still pretty new here and to DJ S3RL's music :D

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Hey there!
I go around websites with my internet name of "Sir Trollface" I decided on that nickname since on college, my classmates call me a "Troll" just because I like to have a good laugh when I see the oportunity to make/start/continue one. The reason for the "Sir" is because while making those opportunities to troll, I like to have a gentleman-like attitude while having the fun. So I decided that Sir Trollface will be my internet name.

IRL, my first name is Harold, I am currently a valedictorian college student in top of my classes taking the course of BS in Information Technology with major in Game Design and Development.

As of now, one of my reasons why I'm here is because that one of my final requirements before graduating is to release a fully working, bugless game by 2017, I decided to make a visual novel since it is a pretty easy one to make but it requires a huge space and some really good content. But I ran into the first problem, I need music! I found DJ S3RL and his music. I didn't like it when I first heard the music... I LOVED it! (I wonder how come that I haven't discovered him back then when justin bieber's music started to spring up and it was screeching my ears.) I decided to go to the free tracks section and see to it if I can use the music there, I asked the head admin here if what are the terms of using the music there, but since I need a greater detail of the copyright, I decided to contact S3RL himself and now that I've got permission and confirmation I can go make the game now!

Now then, I hope I can fit in here with you guys :) After all I'm still pretty new here and to DJ S3RL's music :D
Nice to finally welcome you to the site publicly, and i am glad everything worked out great!
I hope you share that game here after! Hope to see you around the site :p :h: