Hello S3RL Fans :D

Jul 23, 2015
Solingen
www.facebook.com
Hi I'm Boomer's Revenge ;)

Lol in real life i'm called Andreas. I live in Germany and i'm 28 years old. I normally listen to Rock and Metal stuff... but i like Music from all over the place.. not just one genre..

I found S3RL like i think 3 Years ago when Pika Girl came out...i guess it was like that.. but then totally forgot about S3RL until like a year ago .. when my girlfriend sung "Genre Police" and "LA 2015" for him. Since then i have listen to S3RL pretty much every second day.

I do make music myself and i sing...but other than that i'm a Gamer and if you wanna call it like that a Nerd/Geek... Well that's it.. if you wanna know more.. Feel free to ask ;)

Andy aka Boomer'sRevenge

Reactions: Lupiiz

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Hi I'm Boomer's Revenge ;)

Lol in real life i'm called Andreas. I live in Germany and i'm 28 years old. I normally listen to Rock and Metal stuff... but i like Music from all over the place.. not just one genre..

I found S3RL like i think 3 Years ago when Pika Girl came out...i guess it was like that.. but then totally forgot about S3RL until like a year ago .. when my girlfriend sung "Genre Police" and "LA 2015" for him. Since then i have listen to S3RL pretty much every second day.

I do make music myself and i sing...but other than that i'm a Gamer and if you wanna call it like that a Nerd/Geek... Well that's it.. if you wanna know more.. Feel free to ask ;)

Andy aka Boomer'sRevenge
Ah so much people from Germany :h:

I am always glad to welcome a new member to the site, and i would like to more know about your music :h:

And i am happy to meet another gamer that likes S3RL :p

Again so very nice to meet you, and welcome to the community :)

Jul 23, 2015
Solingen
www.facebook.com
Thanks Superman =)

Yeah i do make more Rock and Metal Music, but i have Synths most of the time in them... a few years ago i did a lot of covers on youtube and they are still on there, but i got stuck with my own stuff... so i almost made nothing for 3 years now... but i recently got into writing Songs again.. and i kind of want to do some "Danceable and Raveable" Music too... Especially for my girlfriend that she can use as her own Songs ;)

Haha and yeah i love gaming... especially stuff that isn't the Mainstream often ;)