Hello there :3

B3CKDOOR

S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Dec 2, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello there nice people of the S3RL community!

my name is B3CKDOOR, im 19 years old and i love S3RL (but who doesnt around here :p)
I come from the netherlands, I am still on school, its my last year do (studying IT networking expert course)(gonna spare you the boring details)

Im the proud owner of my own IT company (dont worry, no advertising here :p)

I make website's, programs and phone applications and the designs for them

I also host multiple game servers, websites and teamspeak servers

I dont really play that mutch games, but when i do i play TeamFortress 2 the most.

if someone needs me for whatever reason, feel free to send me a PM, find me on my teamspeak server (Click here), or send me a email: r***[email protected] (masked for spam robots, if you want it hover over the mail address and look in the bottom left of your browser ;) )

*More will be added soon*

Last edited:

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Hello there nice people of the S3RL community!

my name is B3CKDOOR, im 19 years old and i love S3RL (but who doesnt around here :p)
I come from the netherlands, I am still on school, its my last year do (studying IT networking expert course)(gonna spare you the boring details)

Im the proud owner of my own IT company (dont worry, no advertising here :p)

I make website's, programs and phone applications and the designs for them

I also host multiple game servers, websites and teamspeak servers

I dont really play that mutch games, but when i do i play TeamFortress 2 the most.

if someone needs me for whatever reason, feel free to send me a PM, find me on my teamspeak server (Click here), or send me a email: r***[email protected] (masked for spam robots, if you want it hover over the mail address and look in the bottom left of your browser ;) )

*More will be added soon*
Hey B3CKDOOR,

Seems like you have gotten far in life, since you run your own IT company XD

I used to go to school for Computer Science but that was lame, and i learned more myself then i ever did in school :p Plus it cut from my kandi raving time :)

Also you got any examples of sites you made, i would love to see another programmers work :p I always feel like looking at someones code is the best way to find out what kinda person they are :)

I also used to host game servers too, i just didn't feel like doing that anymore :p

If you ever want to talk Computers or Plur i am here :p Since both of those are my passions :)

I am glad to have you here on my site :h: again i am always here!

Hope to hear back soon!