HELLO!!!

Razor Sharp

Aug 6, 2015
Planet Kandi
Horror movies. Whats your favorite S3RL song?
Horror movies... eek... :eek: remind me never to get on your bad side ;) I get freaked out by horror movies :eek: Which is really strange because I can write really horrific gruesome raps where go into fine detail that freak people out which makes them think I'm evil crazy :confused: :)
Way too hard to pick one for me :) My favorite S3RL songs would definitely have to be 'I Will Pick You Up' and 'I'll See You Again' both these songs are extremely inspirational to me and they always help me through troubled times :) They are life saving songs ;)
What's your favorite horror movies and what are your favorite S3RL songs???

Reactions: Ace Grif

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Hey everyone im Ace aka jushawn but anyways I wanna be a raver and a movie director!!!
Hey Ace Grif!

Just wanted to welcome you to the site myself :p But it seems like this community is starting to beat me to the welcomes XD
And i am always glad to welcome a fellow raver to the site!

If you have any questions just ask me :h: Seems like all the questions i could have been answered by Razor over there XD

Thanks Razor Sharp :h:

Reactions: Razor Sharp

Razor Sharp

Aug 6, 2015
Planet Kandi
Hey Ace Grif!

Just wanted to welcome you to the site myself :p But it seems like this community is starting to beat me to the welcomes XD

If you have any questions just ask me :h: Seems like all the questions i could have been answered by Razor over there XD

Haha no probs brother ;) :h:

Reactions: Superman

The_Pichu_Squad

The Party Pokemon Squad
Staff member
Administrator
Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Hey Ace Grif!

yeah, it seems that "Razor" guy is pretty "sharp" when it comes to quick and efficient replies :p

Reactions: Razor Sharp