Here to help you out as a guidance helper :D Or friend :3

BeatboxRox

Jun 10, 2015
Limerick, Ireland
Hey everyone.
I am BeatboxRox, and you know, I have been kind of thinking of stuff that are a bit mind blowing and ridiculous to think about sometimes... Mainly it ends up with being sad but here is what I have came up with after that :D

Whenever you feel down, try to reply to this forum and put whatever is on your mind in the context of it :)
Whenever I get the chance to I will reply back and help you out as best as I can

If you are feeling uncomfortable with typing in the Forum. Give me a chat request or just chat up to me straight up :D
I help anyone that I can, I have helped many and I will help more :) Just so people do not have problems in life and so that you can all be happy :)

IF I AM NOT HERE. PLEASE BE PATIENT BECAUSE IF IT IS SCHOOL TIME DURING THIS FORUM'S ACTIVITY, I WILL TAKE MORE TIME TO ANSWER BECAUSE OF STUDY.
And in Advance I apologize for time taken :(

"Life itself is all about giving it the most and to taking back even more. Don't just let go with one wrong step but instead walk more until you make the right choice" ~ Kacper Jantos "Me" :)

I hope I can help you all out, anyone who is upset :) and I hope that you all will obviously love s3rl and this site forever "And ever- and ever!" :D

D4RK FUN

S3RL Super Fan
May 25, 2015
California
I like that your helping people with there problems thats very nice of you but i wish i had seen this earlier than maybei wouldnt of became my alter ego, Joker, and ruined my realtionship because something triggered me. I also could of talked to you about how i felt afterward but i made new friends on here along the way and they support me 100% i hope this reaches more people so im gonna like and tweet this page. I hopeyou help people inthe near by future more often

D4RK FUN

S3RL Super Fan
May 25, 2015
California
11393076_1002796299808252_6887467513847453220_n.png.jpg
Encouragement for any one who sees this forum

BeatboxRox

Jun 10, 2015
Limerick, Ireland
I like that your helping people with there problems thats very nice of you but i wish i had seen this earlier than maybei wouldnt of became my alter ego, Joker, and ruined my realtionship because something triggered me. I also could of talked to you about how i felt afterward but i made new friends on here along the way and they support me 100% i hope this reaches more people so im gonna like and tweet this page. I hopeyou help people inthe near by future more often
Hey, Sorry that I have been missing, but I see what happened :) Maybe when your ego came a bit on u just lost it to your Other self that you don't want to show to people at all ^_^. Everyone has that side of themselves and it is nothing to be scared of, however it is something you should keep to yourself in your personal time :) Now once again I am sorry that I have been missing but my parents and their trips just went a bit far XD

To help you for now, I want you to relax and use your time wisely to revise your previous mistakes you have made. Don't be upset with them but just use them to your advantage and just say "Yes, that is what I need to change with myself". The past is what forms the future and does determine it, however it is there only to give us an outline of what we want to do to change what will happen. If done right, it can do a lot of good to you and others ^_^. That is why take care and don't worry about it much, and just give yourself you bit of time :)

Reactions: D4RK FUN

D4RK FUN

S3RL Super Fan
May 25, 2015
California
Hey, Sorry that I have been missing, but I see what happened :) Maybe when your ego came a bit on u just lost it to your Other self that you don't want to show to people at all ^_^. Everyone has that side of themselves and it is nothing to be scared of, however it is something you should keep to yourself in your personal time :) Now once again I am sorry that I have been missing but my parents and their trips just went a bit far XD

To help you for now, I want you to relax and use your time wisely to revise your previous mistakes you have made. Don't be upset with them but just use them to your advantage and just say "Yes, that is what I need to change with myself". The past is what forms the future and does determine it, however it is there only to give us an outline of what we want to do to change what will happen. If done right, it can do a lot of good to you and others ^_^. That is why take care and don't worry about it much, and just give yourself you bit of time :)
Thank you for your help

BeatboxRox

Jun 10, 2015
Limerick, Ireland
Thank you for your help?
Erm, u know... I am trying to help :D When I looked at the paragraph I was like... well, can I help? And I tried ^_^ The whole thing is to never worry about the past ^_^. And to never let yourself down... but well. I am what I am. Just trying to be as helping as I can and just giving my opinion and advice :)

Reactions: D4RK FUN