Hey guys

_darkdrium_

Aug 8, 2015
Hi, my name is James and I'm from California.

Not a lot to say really, 20 years old, no money, currently working and attending college, working on a computer science 4 year degree before heading off to med school.

I'm into music, games, media of any kind, really, sports, food, picking up heavy things, parties.. Anything fun. Always open to new things. Recently I've been spending a lot of time making really bad youtube videos and streaming with friends, because there's not much else to do when it's 100+ outside.

It's been several years since I've been on a forum of any kind, but the people have always been friendly, and I look forward to hearing from you guys! cya!

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Hi, my name is James and I'm from California.

Not a lot to say really, 20 years old, no money, currently working and attending college, working on a computer science 4 year degree before heading off to med school.

I'm into music, games, media of any kind, really, sports, food, picking up heavy things, parties.. Anything fun. Always open to new things. Recently I've been spending a lot of time making really bad youtube videos and streaming with friends, because there's not much else to do when it's 100+ outside.

It's been several years since I've been on a forum of any kind, but the people have always been friendly, and I look forward to hearing from you guys! cya!

Very nice to meet you _darkdrium_ i like to welcome every member to the site here in this forum section.

And it is very nice to meet you and thanks for sharing about yourself, and i hope i can see you around here a lot.

I am glad you decided to join us :p

And don't worry i am working on the track list atm :)

_darkdrium_

Aug 8, 2015
Very nice to meet you _darkdrium_ i like to welcome every member to the site here in this forum section.

And it is very nice to meet you and thanks for sharing about yourself, and i hope i can see you around here a lot.

I am glad you decided to join us :p

And don't worry i am working on the track list atm :)

Sounds good, and I plan on sticking around ;)