Hi all...

punkzieee

Aug 21, 2015
Indonesia
I'm Ipung (read: e-pung) from Indonesia, just call me punkzieee for easy. I'm 17 yo. My first S3RL song that i've listened is Pika Girl. The reason why i listen S3RL songs is his rave in his songs are unique. I'm also a WWE fans and car geeks. I play some fighting and racing games. If you want to find me at social media, just search "punkzieee" and you can add me (except skype: fajaragungpurn, YT: MadeInIpunknesia, i don't use Path anyway :D)That's a little from me. Feel free to ask. Terima kasih :)

- @punkzieee

(ps: sorry for my bad english, i'm still learning a lot)

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
vvvvvvvvv
I'm Ipung (read: e-pung) from Indonesia, just call me punkzieee for easy. I'm 17 yo. My first S3RL song that i've listened is Pika Girl. The reason why i listen S3RL songs is his rave in his songs are unique. I'm also a WWE fans and car geeks. I play some fighting and racing games. If you want to find me at social media, just search "punkzieee" and you can add me (except skype: fajaragungpurn, YT: MadeInIpunknesia, i don't use Path anyway :D)That's a little from me. Feel free to ask. Terima kasih :)

- @punkzieee

(ps: sorry for my bad english, i'm still learning a lot)
Welcome to site :p Always great to meet another S3RL fan! Your English seems fine to me :p