Hi! :D

First off, I want to thank S3RL for being S3RL, and no, it's not pronounced surreal :p

I've been a huge fan ever since I found the song 'Here we go' on Youtube about 5 years ago. I have practically every song on my ipod now ^-^

I've dreamed of seeing him live for years, got so close last year when I was in Sydney for Soundwave. I only found out he was going to be there too after I had booked flights, and ending up going home a couple days before his set.

How cool is it that he replies to you on Facebook too? I asked him for an adventure time remix of the 'I'm a buff baby' song and he told me he was already working on a different adventure time song. That turned out to be Princess Bubblegum ft. Yuki :D I know it's probably nothing to do with it, but I like to imagine that the reason the buff baby scene from the show plays briefly in the Youtube video is because I asked for it :3

Another time I asked when the next 'S3RL presents' would be released because I like to listen to them when exercising. He told me it was going to be soon, that turned out to be 'S3RL Chooses To Present' which starts with a southpark shake weight reference :p

At any rate he is one of my favourite musicians and I have a lot of respect for how he handles his fan base, the guy is an absolute legend.

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
First off, I want to thank S3RL for being S3RL, and no, it's not pronounced surreal :p

I've been a huge fan ever since I found the song 'Here we go' on Youtube about 5 years ago. I have practically every song on my ipod now ^-^

I've dreamed of seeing him live for years, got so close last year when I was in Sydney for Soundwave. I only found out he was going to be there too after I had booked flights, and ending up going home a couple days before his set.

How cool is it that he replies to you on Facebook too? I asked him for an adventure time remix of the 'I'm a buff baby' song and he told me he was already working on a different adventure time song. That turned out to be Princess Bubblegum ft. Yuki :D I know it's probably nothing to do with it, but I like to imagine that the reason the buff baby scene from the show plays briefly in the Youtube video is because I asked for it :3

Another time I asked when the next 'S3RL presents' would be released because I like to listen to them when exercising. He told me it was going to be soon, that turned out to be 'S3RL Chooses To Present' which starts with a southpark shake weight reference :p

At any rate he is one of my favourite musicians and I have a lot of respect for how he handles his fan base, the guy is an absolute legend.
S3RL is a great guy! He even comes on here to talk with fans, and he also answers questions on here too :p https://forum.djs3rl.com/forums/S3RL_QandA/

Well it is very nice to meet you fluffypsychopath (Love the name :h:), i hope i will see you around the site :p