Jul 5, 2016
Hi, my name is Stubby, I'm 20 and a musician, my favorite genre is hardcore (including happy hardcore and uk hardcore), but hands up is a close second. I don't just love the music, I have always believed in PLUR, before i knew anything about rave culture. I've been listening to S3RL for at least a year now, I found him one very intoxicated night while looking for techno on youtube. the first song i heard by him was press play walk away, and after that i fell in love with his music, and fell in love with hardcore in general. his music introduced me to Hardcore, which introduced to many more genres i love now. before i found hardcore, i felt alone and misplaced, so i owe S3RL for introducing me to the rave scene where i feel at home, and helping me with my depression and anxiety since hardcore always makes me feel happy and care free. S3RL's music has also helped through the passing of both my mother and grandmother this year. thats all i can really think of for my introduction, i look forward to meeting all of you ^_^ also i apologize if some of the terms i used weren't the correct words for what i meant, i was struggling to think of the right words to use.

Jul 5, 2016
Well welcome to the site, from the looks of it you've been here a while but anyways enjoy the site man.
yes I have, but i never introduced my self. I joined during the voting on songs for the 10 year mix. I only just realized yesterday that there was a introduce yourself section on the forum, so I decided I should introduce myself ^_^ . its a pleasure to meet you jcool ^_^ .

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Hi, my name is Stubby, I'm 20 and a musician, my favorite genre is hardcore (including happy hardcore and uk hardcore), but hands up is a close second. I don't just love the music, I have always believed in PLUR, before i knew anything about rave culture. I've been listening to S3RL for at least a year now, I found him one very intoxicated night while looking for techno on youtube. the first song i heard by him was press play walk away, and after that i fell in love with his music, and fell in love with hardcore in general. his music introduced me to Hardcore, which introduced to many more genres i love now. before i found hardcore, i felt alone and misplaced, so i owe S3RL for introducing me to the rave scene where i feel at home, and helping me with my depression and anxiety since hardcore always makes me feel happy and care free. S3RL's music has also helped through the passing of both my mother and grandmother this year. thats all i can really think of for my introduction, i look forward to meeting all of you ^_^ also i apologize if some of the terms i used weren't the correct words for what i meant, i was struggling to think of the right words to use.
Hello TechnoNeko_Stubby,

Man i totally feel you something about HHC and the whole rave scene just keeps me Happy!
Glad S3RL and HHC got you through some tough times, S3RL did the same thing for me. I always have the one line from Move With You in my head "Come on do it, nothing to it. Let the music get you though it".

Through all the bad times i always got HHC there for me :) Hopefully you feel the same way too!

Thanks for sharing, and if you ever have any questions feel free to ask.

P.S sorry about the late reply!