How did you first find out about S3RL?

Icywhisker

Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Mar 20, 2016
Catia
I looked up the artist of a song i had. Way back when I was hunting down artists to find other good songs. Little did I know that today, I would happily own 200 songs by a single artist and love each and every song. Thanks S3RL!!!

KawaiiKiki

Moderator, Little Kandi Raver
Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
I heard Raver Raver Raver for the first time online on youtube one day and really loved the song but didn't look into the artist... Then at one of my first raves, I heard Neon Genesis and was really blown away and asked the dj later that night what the song was and was told it was S3RL, so then from there I just begun looking up his music and the rest is history.

It is about ten years since I first listened to him. :)

Arehya

Jun 30, 2017
Raver Dimension
osu.ppy.sh
I was too young that I can't even remember how did I get to S3RL O_O
It was in 2010, I heard "Pika Girl" and saved the song in my Spotify list
Then I discovered the Youtube Channel and I liked all songs :D (well there's a few that I don't like that much but are amazing as well XD:3)

Icywhisker

Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Mar 20, 2016
Catia
@Arehya out of the 208 s3rl songs I love and adore, I started with only one song, just like you. It was "foreverr" nowadays I keep finding myself liking more and more of them. I have like 10 that I don't like, but I still bought them and listen to them once in a while. It took me about 3 years to complete my collection, and s3rl helped out a lot. Sure I could have just downloaded them from YouTube, but no. I wanted to support him and get the bets quality out there. I must have paid a fortune to both s3rl and superman for all of it in donation efforts and whatnot. ;}

Lupiiz

Jun 6, 2015
Guatemala
My first heard song of S3RL is Pïka Girl, I found it in nightcore version. And like a few years after that I started to find some of his videos. And here I am, I have 7 years knowing his music :3 How many years do you have of knowing him? :dance:

iamwafelz

I think the first song of his i heard was "It Went" when i was young but i didn't know s3rl was the artist who made it nor was i interested in music at that time. I probably stumbled across him around 2012 when i found a playlist with him in it on spotify.

Reactions: Lupiiz

krujji

S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Sep 9, 2015
Germany
I watched a video of some good Animes and in the Background was " To my dreams" and so I heard S3rl 4 the first time

Reactions: Lupiiz

k3v227

Sep 28, 2017
I found S3RL through playing OSU! and grinding a T-T-Techno beatmap for PP. I've played the song 583 times lol. From there I found a lot more of S3RL's music and it's been awesome :)

Royzourboy

S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Oct 28, 2015
Ohio
soundcloud.com
This video back in 2013 Not too long after that I delved deep into S3RL and listened to every song he had ever made at the time in like a 3 day period lol I was nuts about him for a while

I think it was in 2013 when I first listened to one of S3RL's songs. I was at a friend's house with a few others when one of them said we should listen to this song they found on youtube. They connected their laptop to the TV and pulled up Jordesuvi's lyric video of MTC... From that day on, I was hooked to S3RL's music and pretty much all forms of electronic music. :ss:

Nina o.o

Aug 1, 2015
Germany
I started to play osu! in 2014 and one of my first beatmaps I played was MTC and Pika Girl...I loved them and then I started to listen to S3RL nonstop xD

damdam100

Sep 19, 2018
Kinda ashamed about how I learned about S3RL. The first song I ever heard of him was bass ****, and as one might guess I heard it in a HMV. The song was so amazing I just had to check out who made it, and was almost instantly a fan. Years later and still listening :D

SZ64saulius

May 28, 2016
Somehow I officially discovered his songs thru this random speedpaint video.
Then I started discovering his songs and it was amazing to like something I would enjoy.

Reactions: Alpharie

Alpharie

I remember hearing Pretty Rave Girl back in I think 2010-2011? I fell in love with bass, and went off to discover more artists.
Once I started working in a warehouse, I got a Spotify, and heard Pika Girl, which immediately made me think of myself (I have a chest Pikachu tattoo, and Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu on my left upper arm).
So of course, I delved deeper and now I look forward to every release. I've bought some of my favorite songs from the shop, and I'm saving up for the Kanji Hoodie. (And the USB :h: )
I stan S3RL! I am so grateful to be alive while he's making music. ^_^

Reactions: Royzourboy