I know this pretty rave forum

R4v3B0y

May 24, 2015
hey guys ^.^

Been a long time fan of S3RL ever since I heard "Pretty Rave Girl" at a Halloween party and I started listening to other songs on YouTube and eventually I bought just about every song he's ever released. Every song is unique and high energy, S3RL opened my eyes to the entire happy hardcore genre.

So that's my intro :)
Hope Jole reads this

- JP (aka R4v3B0y)

Reactions: BeatboxRox

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
hey guys ^.^

Been a long time fan of S3RL ever since I heard "Pretty Rave Girl" at a Halloween party and I started listening to other songs on YouTube and eventually I bought just about every song he's ever released. Every song is unique and high energy, S3RL opened my eyes to the entire happy hardcore genre.

Hope Jole reads this

- JP (aka R4v3B0y)
Nice to meet you, maybe you will get lucky and he will read it :h:

Kiacii

S3RL Super Fan
hey guys ^.^

Hope Jole reads this

- JP (aka R4v3B0y)

Hey there~ ^_^ Don't worry I don't eat people. I just like to talk.

Batman

S3RL Site Expert
S3RL Super Fan
Apr 5, 2015
Ontario, Canada
hey guys ^.^

Hope Jole reads this

- JP (aka R4v3B0y)
Hey R4v3B0y, hope you are enjoying the site. Pretty rave girl was also my first S3RL song too, please continue to stay awesome and support us.
~Kimi