I need help with my next Future State S3RL vid :D *Jole don't look in here*

Kry5tal

Jul 27, 2015
Hi guys!
I'm catching up with old mate S3RL for another Future State video in a couple of weeks and i need your help!
What I'm thinking is
"10 quick questions with DJ S3RL"
And I say a word and Jole has to reply with the first thing that pops into his head.
I could come up with questions and words myself but i thought maybe his biggest fans could come up with a few.
What do you really want to know?
I dont want generic questions"where did you get your dj name from"
I need short and sweet fun questions.
The more qirky/abstract the better :)

And some fun quirky words :p
Maybe shoot me a msg with any possible questions or words as I'm 99% sure Jole will cheat and look in here :p

For those who missed the first interview check it out.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with :)

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Hi guys!
I'm catching up with old mate S3RL for another Future State video in a couple of weeks and i need your help!
What I'm thinking is
And I say a word and Jole has to reply with the first thing that pops into his head.
I could come up with questions and words myself but i thought maybe his biggest fans could come up with a few.

Maybe shoot me a msg with any possible questions or words as I'm 99% sure Jole will cheat and look in here :p

Oh i got a few, that may be nice in video form :p

• Is being a DJ your full time job? (If it isn't what is?)
  • Do you play any games in your spare time? If so what games? (If you have spare time XD)
  • What does you family thing of you being a DJ? (Wife, Mother, Father, Friends?)
  • Where do you see your label going in the future? Like adding other artists? (EMFA) <- Also why did he want to make his own label?
  • What is Jole's SIN's Number? (Social Insurance Number) Or Jole's personal hotline that we can call at late hours of the night to ask the answers to the questions for my social studies test next week?
Any of these question would be great to get answered, mainly the last one :p

Thanks again Kry5tal for coming here and assking if we had any questions :) Means alot to me and the community :h:

savannahall

S3RL Super Fan
Aug 26, 2015
Florida, USA
Hi guys!
What I'm thinking is

Hmm, Maybe if you do the thing where you say a word and he says the first thing that pops into his head you could say MTC or Hentai... :p Sorry, I just think it'd be hilarious to see what he'd think of. xD
Although I'm sure I could guess what he'd think of... :p

For questions..

What's the weirdest thing that's ever happened to you at a rave/rave you played at

Do you still dance

All I can think of so far xD By the way I love the interview you guys did a few months back! Especially when he said he was looking forward to going to Florida metrocon because I thought to myself I'M EXCITED FOR IT TOO! :D

Also want to add that I really like all of superman's questions for it & I think you should use those! :)

I know I'm late to this thread, but I have a few questions that would be fun to hear S3RL answer!

• Which one of your songs is your favourite/which one are you most proud of?
  • Which one of your songs is your least favourite/which one do you feel could have been better?
These two and all the other questions would be lots of fun to hear in another interview! :rolleyes: