Ideas / Questions

B3CKDOOR

S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Dec 2, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello there!

I had some Ideas / Questions,
1. Is there a official / fanmade teamspeak for S3RL?
No...

2. How can i get S3RL to have a party at my location / what do i need to do to get that happening
(if that is even remotely possible)
D4RK FUN: In order to get S3RL to come to your location you need a promoter who can pay him to come and set up the place for him to come

3. Is there a Official / Fanmade S3RL phone app?
nope

4. Can i use S3RL music in my Twitch.tv stream?
(yes, ofc im gonna link to the source and give credit where credit is due)

5. Why does the tracklist not contain russ songs? (unlisted / contracted songs)

5.2 Can we buy russ songs somewhere?
D4RK FUN: You know most of the Russ songs are for sale on amazon or Google play or itunes

6. Is there any Official S3RL stuff shop? (t-shirts, stickers idk, go figure :p )

Last edited:

The_Pichu_Squad

The Party Pokemon Squad
Staff member
Administrator
Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Some of thoses questions have already been touched in the FAQ or were going to be added and worked on when you made your thread (as i was editing the first post to add replies at that time)... or were asked in the side thread and replyed to...

if you have any new questions, be sure to use the side thread to ask them so we can have questions in a single spot to make it easier to reply to them

and now, for clarity and to give you lots of links:
( i hope you appreciate the links)
1- no, not that we know of... and due to many factors, no teamspeak channel project are in the plans for now..
(cost, hosting, moderation... among others...)
2- as said in the early replies you've had, you will need to have a promoter from your area contacting him
(i will try to get you a "more complete" awnser in the future and add/quote it in the FAQ so it's there to be seen by everyone)
3- nope, not that we know of
4- some replies have been given by s3rl himself or quoted from him by superman on other threads like this one and also that one posted in the "S3RL Q & A" section of the forum
(you may like to check the said section for other questions you may have so you know if they've been asked already)
5- as said in the FAQ, the tracklist is being worked on.. and it's really a lot of work to have it done... trust me...
as for the russ songs, i know they should be showed in some fashion but i can't give details yet as i don't have the full awnser on them and also considering we're not yet there in the list...
for now, i suggest you use the playlist S3RL's made in the playlist section on his official Youtube channel
5.2- as said, many of thoses can be found on the usual stores... i know google play have most of them avalible
6- A complete awnser to that question will come in a relatively near future.. stay around and you'll have details as they become avalible.. sorry that i can't give you more details for now
(as things might change between now and the moment it's official)

Last edited: