I'm literally obsessed with S3RL

Stephy

May 12, 2016
England, UK
Uhh I only just found this forum and I'm already in love with it XD
I can't wait until the S3RL shop opens!
My name's Stephy by the way, I'm a girl from the UK

My fave S3RL song at this very moment is When I'm There, before that it was DJ *****
Also very jealous of people in the US who get to see him live :(

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Uhh I only just found this forum and I'm already in love with it XD
I can't wait until the S3RL shop opens!
My name's Stephy by the way, I'm a girl from the UK

My fave S3RL song at this very moment is When I'm There, before that it was DJ *****
Also very jealous of people in the US who get to see him live :(

Hello Stephy,

Welcome to the site, i make it my duty to welcome every user to this site!
And thanks for the love towards the forum, lots of love went into make it :p

Also i can gladly say the S3RL Shop is coming in "2016" XD Still working hard on it!

Both DJ ***** & When I'm There are great songs, if you want to know my Favs https://forum.djs3rl.com/threads/what-is-your-favorite-s3rl-song-s-_____.204/#post-846 some old songs on there, but i have to update it sooon!

I should be seeing S3RL live this year, and don't worry i will make lots of videos for this site to share. Superman -> USA in July :)
"Planing on going to 3 shows on one weekend!"

Well glad you could join us on the site, and if you have anymore questions for me feel free to ask!

Spread the Plur :h: :h: :h:

Reactions: Stephy

Stephy

May 12, 2016
England, UK
Hello Stephy,

Welcome to the site, i make it my duty to welcome every user to this site!
And thanks for the love towards the forum, lots of love went into make it :p

Also i can gladly say the S3RL Shop is coming in "2016" XD Still working hard on it!

Both DJ ***** & When I'm There are great songs, if you want to know my Favs https://forum.djs3rl.com/threads/what-is-your-favorite-s3rl-song-s-_____.204/#post-846 some old songs on there, but i have to update it sooon!

I should be seeing S3RL live this year, and don't worry i will make lots of videos for this site to share. Superman -> USA in July :)
"Planing on going to 3 shows on one weekend!"

Well glad you could join us on the site, and if you have anymore questions for me feel free to ask!

Spread the Plur :h: :h: :h:

Ah sweeeet, I'm totally buying all those S3RL goodies as soon as the shop opens >w< What kind of stuff is going to be sold? I'm assuming shirts and stuff, but anything else? Kandi? Posters? :eek:

Just checked out your fave songs, good choices!! ;3

Haha please post lots of videos! Do you have any way of live streaming any of it? Now that would be REALLY cool, it's just an idea though x3

~~Stephy :h:

Stephy

May 12, 2016
England, UK

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Ah sweeeet, I'm totally buying all those S3RL goodies as soon as the shop opens >w< What kind of stuff is going to be sold? I'm assuming shirts and stuff, but anything else? Kandi? Posters? :eek:

Just checked out your fave songs, good choices!! ;3

Haha please post lots of videos! Do you have any way of live streaming any of it? Now that would be REALLY cool, it's just an idea though x3

~~Stephy :h:
I can't go into detail of what we will end up selling, but hopefully soon i can share more. :)

I will look into steaming it, but being in the USA i don't how i would get the data to stream it XD

Stephy

May 12, 2016
England, UK
I can't go into detail of what we will end up selling, but hopefully soon i can share more. :)

I will look into steaming it, but being in the USA i don't how i would get the data to stream it XD

Oh sweet :3 I look forward to it!
Yeah that kinda makes sense about the data haha, fair enough! XD

KawaiiKiki

Moderator, Little Kandi Raver
Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
Oii what up girl :D can't wait for the store too. I collect shirts and I think I wanted just one for years.... Finally happening so pleased haha

Real jealous you're in the UK though, I'd trade places to be there forever. The hhc scene there is so passionate that it makes me envious I can not share those nights I see with them. Sometimes my friends stream events for me and I kinda just cry a little seeing them having them see people like Druid and Sharkey teaming up D: ughtake advantage of that