Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com

savannahall

S3RL Super Fan
Aug 26, 2015
Florida, USA

This is such a cool song! I literally listned to it like, 20 something times in a row XD

And although i love the entire song, my fave part is 2:20 through 3:05 :)

Another awesome song S3RL! Thanks for making me (and lots of other people) so happy by making a great song to dance to and just enjoy. :3

Criplo

Jul 27, 2016
Hi! New S3RL fan here. I've bought on Beatport a DJ Edit version of this song in lossless and encounter a lot of audible clippings when "bells" meets bass in the beginning of a track, it really spoils the impression of a track, so I'm wondering can S3RL check this thing out anyhow?

S3RL

The Real S3RL
Staff member
The Real S3RL
Apr 5, 2015
Hi! New S3RL fan here. I've bought on Beatport a DJ Edit version of this song in lossless and encounter a lot of audible clippings when "bells" meets bass in the beginning of a track, it really spoils the impression of a track, so I'm wondering can S3RL check this thing out anyhow?
I just had a closer listen and I think that's actually in the master version as well, sorry about that! I remember running late with that track and didn't get a chance to give it a really good mastering. I have someone else doing my masters now, so they can spend more time doing it properly, hopefully that kind of thing won't happen again!

Reactions: Eren Swagger

Criplo

Jul 27, 2016
Thanks for reply, your music is awesome - best thing I've discovered in 2016.

Dj TGEV

Jul 28, 2020
This song hits hard and makes me wanna INTENSIFY my gaming. This song pumps me up against the Call of Duty noobs. Thanks, S3RL for pumping me up to make kids cry to their mommas XD