Is it true?

Razor Sharp

Aug 6, 2015
Planet Kandi
There are some rumors floating around that you have been conducting yourself in a suspicious manner :confused:
So, is it true you attend secret underground Nightcore rave events held in top secret locations that have state of the art security held in bunkers 200 meters underground and you always wear the same I :h: Nightcore t-****?
Is it also true that you perform at these top secret Nightcore raves and when you get up on stage do you really press play then walk away into the front and center of the crowd so you can fan boy yourself to your own music which you have Nightcored by pushing a special Nightcore customized button positioned in a secretly concealed compartment on your laptop that you had installed especially for these occasions?
Is it also true that you have I :h: Nightcore posters on your studio wall and that you play Nightcore songs that inspire you to make more songs that you can secretly Nightcore and fanboy yourself to at these top secret Nightcore raves?
Is it also true that in your spare time you view your own songs on youtube which have been Nightcored?
Last questions, is it true you have a dog which you named Nightcore, Your gamer tag is Nightcore4life200bpm and did you legally change your middle name to Nightcore?
Please forgive me for my informal interrogation, I'm just a little bit concerned about your well being.
Yours sincerely,
Razor Sharp :confused:
P.S. if you don't answer me I will regrettably wish I never asked and take it as all true :confused:

Razor Sharp

Aug 6, 2015
Planet Kandi
that's "strangely precise" set of questions...
let's wait and see what awnsers this will get...
I'm very eager and pray we have an answer :D
I have also had a report from my source of intelligence that he puts his phone up in the air and records his own Nightcore mix while he fan boys himself but we have had no documents of evidence to support any of this information so it's all just speculation at this point of time :confused:

Reactions: Mickey_Lolicon

Razor Sharp

Aug 6, 2015
Planet Kandi
Short answer, yes. Long answer, maybe.
Thank god for that!! I'm so relieved by this revelation :D I have been so concerned and worried that we were going to need to have an intervention for you and get you into therapy :confused: Oh wait :confused: I hope you read my question properly :eek: Now I'm worried all over again :worried1:

Razor Sharp

Aug 6, 2015
Planet Kandi
I would not be surprised if that was all true. All of it. On November 20th I started writing down all the nightcored artists in my subscriptions, and S3RL dominates xD The nightcore community lives for S3RL owo Or does S3RL live for the nightcore community................. *gasp*
This post doesn't help my situation at all.... :confused: It all makes so much sense though and if this theory is correct it means my question wasn't read properly :eek: Maybe even S3RL produces his music intending on it being turned into Nightcore :eek: like he premeditates for it to happen and makes sure his songs will perfectly transform into Nightcore :eek: It could be as if he sees the future and predicts where and when it's going to happen :eek: for all we know one of the youtube Nightcore channels could be his own and he could even have more then one alias :eek: OMG and sometimes when S3RL releases something new with in minutes there will be a Nightcore version of that song :eek: Is it possible :eek: could it be all true :eek:

Reactions: KawaiiKiki

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
This post doesn't help my situation at all.... :confused: It all makes so much sense though and if this theory is correct it means my question wasn't read properly :eek: Maybe even S3RL produces his music intending on it being turned into Nightcore :eek: like he premeditates for it to happen and makes sure his songs will perfectly transform into Nightcore :eek: It could be as if he sees the future and predicts where and when it's going to happen :eek: for all we know one of the youtube Nightcore channels could be his own and he could even have more then one alias :eek: OMG and sometimes when S3RL releases something new with in minutes there will be a Nightcore version of that song :eek: Is it possible :eek: could it be all true :eek:
Like Nightcore This! That song was very literally asking to be nightcored. He's working with them... And I love your theory that he has his own nightcore channel! I'll have to pay attention to who uploads first, tho I'm guessing it's Zero Miz Kun... I'm on to you Zero òwó

Reactions: Razor Sharp

Razor Sharp

Aug 6, 2015
Planet Kandi
Like Nightcore This! That song was very literally asking to be nightcored. He's working with them... And I love your theory that he has his own nightcore channel! I'll have to pay attention to who uploads first, tho I'm guessing it's Zero Miz Kun... I'm on to you Zero òwó
Has the new song 'Forbidden' (I think it's called) been Nightcored yet?? It's not out for another 2 weeks but it's still possible :p

Razor Sharp

Aug 6, 2015
Planet Kandi
I found a couple, but neither of these are popular channels n~n I feel like S3RL would be popular! (Btw maybe we could PM about this so it doesn't become spam ^^')
OMG these came onto youtube right after I did my post :eek: This is very suspicious :eek: he must have seen it :eek: Maybe he has more then just a 1 nightcore account :eek: that's if he has one at all :confused:

Elys!um

Mar 3, 2016
Nightcore Raves Why HAVEN'T I BEEN INFORMED LIke, Really I used to mix that stuff when I first started