Jordesuvi - Hardcore Rave

Jordesuvi

May 29, 2015
UK
www.youtube.com
Been floating around this forum for a small while and saw a nice opportunity to shamelessly self promote.
Hey, I'm Jordesuvi. I promote what is perhaps one of the most uplifting genres known to man, happy hardcore.

If you like any of the music you hear, subscribe!

Last edited:

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
Been floating around this forum for a small while and saw a nice opportunity to shamelessly self promote.
Hey, I'm Jordesuvi. I promote what is perhaps one of the most uplifting genres known to man, hardcore rave music (also known as UK Hardcore / Happy Hardcore).

Hai jordesuvi! Just wanted to say I LOVE your Sora Girl mashup!! >w< Tiss amazing ^u^

Dewske

Site Graphic Designer
Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Jun 5, 2015
Michigan, USA.
Hey, I'm Jordesuvi. I promote what is perhaps one of the most uplifting genres known to man, hardcore rave music (also known as UK Hardcore / Happy Hardcore).

Yeah I'm very familiar with your stuff, one of my favorite things for which you promoted was "How Do You Do"

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com

Oh! Also, what happened to your I Dare You By Ganar remixy thingy!? I loved that one... ;;

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com

Haha, i love your videos, i have already been subscribed for a while. And you can gladly plug yourself here, as long as you plug us too :h:

Reflex F.N.

Jun 28, 2015
Jordan
Hi Jordesuvi,
I have been a huge fan of your channel for a while; you upload awesome tracks. Please keep up the good work!!! Your channel is awesome! :D