Kingdom Hearts

ElysianAngel

Jun 9, 2016
So I started to play the Kingdom Hearts series.( Until my CRT tv decided to just die on us.) So far I made it too the first world after Destiny Islands. With the help of my fiance because I was trying to beat heartless with a wooden sword. XD What do you guys think about the storyline so far?

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
Ooh! I read the mangas a long time ago and I loooved them!! >u< It's pretty fantastic, and I did not get bored re reading it four times over ;D I don't have the video game, but maybe I should get it... ^-^

ElysianAngel

Jun 9, 2016
Ooh! I read the mangas a long time ago and I loooved them!! >u< It's pretty fantastic, and I did not get bored re reading it four times over ;D I don't have the video game, but maybe I should get it... ^-^
You can emulate the first two on a laptop.

Icywhisker

Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Mar 20, 2016
Catia
Personally, The kingdom hearts series is one of my top favorite video games. I have one other that I like more than kingdom hearts but barely.
I love the whole Sora/ Roxas storyline and I remember spending coutless hours just running around the maps having the time of my life.
In the beginning, I love the romance between Sora and his friend (its been so long since I played it)
I could just go on and on about what I love about this game. I would recommend any release of this game to anyone who likes fantasy.