Made a S3RL mashup

AhegaoOuji

Nov 6, 2016
Really did not know where to post this but I wanted to see what others think of this fanmade mashup I made for s3rl

Reactions: jÜffLoS

Icywhisker

Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Mar 20, 2016
Catia
You don't see many remix's for addict. Nice.
You went all out here, combining all kinds of his songs. it's really unique. I like it.

AhegaoOuji

Nov 6, 2016
Sorry for not replying soon.
This is actually my first uploading a remix of mine to youtube.
I am very picky about what I create and usually I will delete the song right away.
This mashup was going to be scrapped but a friend heard it and told me that I should finish it.
So I spent 2 weeks finding s3rl songs that would match with it. It is so nice to get positive feedback for it.

D4RK FUN

S3RL Super Fan
May 25, 2015
California
Sorry for not replying soon.
This is actually my first uploading a remix of mine to youtube.
I am very picky about what I create and usually I will delete the song right away.
This mashup was going to be scrapped but a friend heard it and told me that I should finish it.
So I spent 2 weeks finding s3rl songs that would match with it. It is so nice to get positive feedback for it.
Dude! Sounds awesome but MORE BASS DROPS and Intensify it lol (S3RL reference) btw it sounds a little off sync but it's still AWESOME

S3RL General Chat
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Nom3x @ Nom3x:
    i tried to make a s3rl-ish song and i thought it sounded good... but i found a place in the s3rl discord server to post it =)
  • Nom3x @ Nom3x:
    so its all good
  • Nom3x @ Nom3x:
    at first it was supposed to be a remix from the song "Rave forever" but i dont have the vocal track for it, so i just made it into a new song which is inspired from that song
  • H @ hernandjja12:
    checking out the new forum!
  • H @ hernandjja12:
    its epic
  • H @ hernandjja12:
    real shame that its empty
  • Superman @ Superman:
    Well once i have things finished up and S3RL reposts that it is a thing it will get more busy
  • FurniteMusic @ FurniteMusic:
    will s3rl be more active here again, or will he still be busy with his dj stuff lol
  • Commandman7 @ Commandman7:
    Woah! When did the site get updated?
  • Superman @ Superman:
    @Commandman7 About a month ago, needed some well needed updates :p
  • AxTisus @ AxTisus:
    huhu p/
  • Admin Bot Admin Bot:
    Aaron B. has left the room.
  • Admin Bot Admin Bot:
    Aaron B. has joined the room.
  • Admin Bot Admin Bot:
    Aaron B. has left the room.
  • Admin Bot Admin Bot:
    Chris2088 has left the room.
    what's up everyone?
    Oh also - I know i posted this in the chat b4 the update - if you missed it here's the set S3RL did with brisk
    I should probably just make a forum post but chat looked empty
    Has anyone else ever used up an entire portable speaker battery in one go or just me?
  • The_Pichu_Squad @ The_Pichu_Squad:
    btw @Commandman7 i made the space and technologie chatroom just for you and the other ppl that like to talk about rocket, science, robotic and other sciency stuff
    argh I think chat isn't showing past messages when you switch between rooms because I see no chat history in any channels except my own
    Commandman7 @ Commandman7: argh I think chat isn't showing past messages when you switch between rooms because I see no...