Making a visual novel using DJ S3RL's songs ^_^

Sir Trollface

Jul 25, 2015
Philippines
www.youtube.com
Hello ladies and gentleman! Sir Trollface here!

As of now, I am currently making a game using DJ S3RL's music and I've been thinking, since I owe this site for discovering DJ S3RL and his music. I decided to let you guys help me choose some songs that I could include for the visual novel. :D
Since I'll be letting you choose the music, let me give you the condition I've been working at, while choosing the songs so that you can understand why:
  1. Any songs that features DJ S3RL's music on youtube will be claimed by his content id team (TuneCore) and it will never get any revenue. (explanation: corporal talk of "You are not allowed to use DJ S3RL's music to earn money")
  2. I can use any music of DJ S3RL, that is under his name/rights/label, as long as the game is free.
  3. I can ask for donations if I want to <sequel?> (this doesn't make much sense but meh!)
  4. IF I do want to make the game a paid version, I have to ask for its rights ONE song after another (That'd be a process of about 1 week per song to be the least!)
The lists of songs that are under his name/rights/label are the ff. below:
  • 9 Bars of Equador
  • Always Picking On Me
  • Back Track
  • Better Off Alone
  • BFF
  • Casual N00b
  • Catchit
  • Da De Da
  • DJ *****
  • Doof Doof Untz Untz
  • Dumbass Statuses
  • Escape
  • Feel The Melody
  • Feels Like Heaven
  • Forever
  • Friendzoned
  • Genre Police
  • Go Insane
  • Happy Hardcore Tonight
  • HypnoToad
  • I Don't Wanna Grow Up
  • I Will Pick You Up
  • I'll See You Again
  • Kamehameha
  • Less Than 3
  • Let the Beat Go
  • Little Kandi Raver (2012)
  • Mr Vain
  • MTC
  • MTC2
  • Nightcore This
  • Old Stuff
  • Over the Rainbow
  • Pika Girl
  • Press Play Walk Away
  • Princess Bubblegum
  • Public Service Announcement
  • Pump Up the Jams
  • R4V3 B0Y
  • Raver Dimension
  • Ready For Love
  • Request
  • Same Never Changed
  • Shell Shock
  • Shoulder Boulders
  • Song Without Words
  • Space Invader
  • SummerBass
  • Tell Me What You Want
  • The Legend of Link
  • Time To Burn
  • To My Dream
  • Viva Forever
  • Want It Harder
  • When I Die
  • Yeah Science
The songs mentioned can ONLY be used in the game.

Someone in here think you can give me a good suggestion for the game? Comment it below!

Examples:

Vocals of "Tell me what you want" to be used while on a scene where the leading lady is fantasizing of singing this to the protagonist

"The legend of link" to be used as a trailer song (imagine its vocals pointing out that a girl needs to be saved and its calling you(aka player) to save her before its too late)

odysseytravels

Jun 15, 2018
The very nice thing which you doing.. add some new flavors of the season in lyrics.
storage san on rent for a shot project of an album.