Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com

What do you think of this song?

I really like this song :h: My fav song from the S3RL Tour :h:

I would love to hear what you think :)

Lupiiz

Jun 6, 2015
Guatemala
It's very funny! I used to watch DEFIBRILATOR videos of anime on crack and I got excited everytime I heard s3rl in his videos

Björn

May 28, 2015
Germany
I don't know how I think about the track :) on one side it is really good on the other side there is to much shouting wtf in it.
But the Video fits perfect to the music and it's so much fun to watch it. :D

InfiniDrift

Feb 7, 2017
Limoges, France
www.youtube.com
So, now that I listened to it again on my JBL Xtreme, I can say that I don't really like the "What The **** Was That?" because I think it's too high. Also, good thing to see that S3RL has decided to do a faster song: on the second part, the song must be at least at 180BPM

Good song, but not my favorite, but like his other songs, I will listen to it again and again

Arehya

Jun 30, 2017
Raver Dimension
osu.ppy.sh
I usually like more and more the tracks as I replay them, and I like this one but it was so high for my head XD idk, too many things in 3 min O_O anyways the videoclip is amazing xD

r|y|a|n

Jul 3, 2018
Sydney, Australia
www.facebook.com
I love this track. Sure, it's unusual- but I love how it has a mini-mega-mix type feel to it! :p

...and I love screaming 'WHAT DA' F**K WAS THAT?!!!' when the song is blazing from my car!

It's never going to be the song I listen to multiple times a day- but it's killer in moderation :cool: