Mix-Vid

Dewske

Site Graphic Designer
Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Jun 5, 2015
Michigan, USA.
Hello!

I was wondering if you've ever considered doing a video of you mixing (Sorta like DJ Ravine and DJ Cotts do) because it's a great way for people to get a better idea of what you're doing and also gives them an opportunity to enjoy those jams as well. I know personally I can sit and watch any DJ for hours, but I'd specifically love to watch yours because it definitely seem like you engineer your songs to work with each other and I want to see how that comes together on the decks. Anyway, thanks for answering, and I hope you have a Merry Christmas :3

Reactions: savannahall

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Hello!

I was wondering if you've ever considered doing a video of you mixing (Sorta like DJ Ravine and DJ Cotts do) because it's a great way for people to get a better idea of what you're doing and also gives them an opportunity to enjoy those jams as well. I know personally I can sit and watch any DJ for hours, but I'd specifically love to watch yours because it definitely seem like you engineer your songs to work with each other and I want to see how that comes together on the decks. Anyway, thanks for answering, and I hope you have a Merry Christmas :3
Good idea Afro :p

I would love to see a video of S3RL mixing :h:

Reactions: savannahall

savannahall

S3RL Super Fan
Aug 26, 2015
Florida, USA
Hello!

Id definately watch it if he would make a video of him mixing! Especially because he's so good and really seems like he puts a lot of effort into the songs he makes! :)

S3RL

The Real S3RL
Staff member
The Real S3RL
Apr 5, 2015
I'll have to think about that one. I only have my a controller set up for doing recorded mixes at home. Nothing too exciting. I'm not actually that good of a DJ either, haha. I pretty much just do the basics and hope that my production takes attention away from it =P I will consider it though as I do need some extra content for YouTube between tracks etc. Thanks for the idea ;)

Dewske

Site Graphic Designer
Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Jun 5, 2015
Michigan, USA.
I'll have to think about that one. I only have my a controller set up for doing recorded mixes at home. Nothing too exciting. I'm not actually that good of a DJ either, haha. I pretty much just do the basics and hope that my production takes attention away from it =P I will consider it though as I do need some extra content for YouTube between tracks etc. Thanks for the idea ;)
Of course! Thanks for considering it, it means a lot.