My latest track. Lyrics written by the one and only S3RL

Kry5tal

Jul 27, 2015
Bit of a back story behind this one.
Before R4V3 B0Y, Jole and I went through a few different ideas. One that i loved but unfortunately didnt make cutt was Time Machine.

Long story short Jole gave me the OK to use the lyrics and melody with another artist.

And this is the result.
Time Machine M-Project feat Krystal
Written by S3RL
:D

Listen to M-Project feat. Krystal - Time Machine by M-Project - Lethal Theory #np on #SoundCloud

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Bit of a back story behind this one.
Before R4V3 B0Y, Jole and I went through a few different ideas. One that i loved but unfortunately didnt make cutt was Time Machine.

Long story short Jole gave me the OK to use the lyrics and melody with another artist.

And this is the result.
Time Machine M-Project feat Krystal
Written by S3RL
:D

Listen to M-Project feat. Krystal - Time Machine by M-Project - Lethal Theory #np on #SoundCloud
Great Share :h: :h: :h:

Great voice Kry5tal! You always sound great, doesn't matter what song your in! :h:

Anymore detail why S3RL cutt it?? But glad i got to hear it anyway :h: :p

Kry5tal

Jul 27, 2015
Great Share :h: :h: :h:

Great voice Kry5tal! You always sound great, doesn't matter what song your in! :h:

Anymore detail why S3RL cutt it?? But glad i got to hear it anyway :h: :p
He cut it because he came up with R4v3 B0y and liked that better :p

Thank you ♡♡

Icywhisker

Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Mar 20, 2016
Catia
This is an interesting track Kry5tal. Why couldn't you and S3RL have used both sets of lyrics but in two different songs? Are they so similar that it wouldn't be right?
I don't know, maybe it's me but I haven't found another artist that I like as much as S3RL besides XAngeledX. and he is just starting out.