Need some help, ravers!

InfiniDrift

Feb 7, 2017
Limoges, France
www.youtube.com
Hi there!

Everybody here loves S3RL songs, and I think everybody here like Raves and fast music. In fact, I love Rave/Gabber universe and I would like to be a part of it.

In this post, I want to ask for help for a contest organized on Facebook, where the winner wins a gabber symbol: a Personnalised pair of Nike Air Max 90. Since we are here for the same passion: (Happy) Hardcore music

I know, I didn't create a S3RL design for the shoes but since I'm really (really) bad at photoediting, I didn't have a PNG image of S3RL's logo and I don't know how to do one, I decided to go for another design, a Masters Of Hardcore design.

If you wanna help me, first, massive thanks to you, you're awesome ^^

Second, click on this link ( https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1931083537129016&id=100006821654276 ) to go on my Facebook post and, since my post is in french, I'll translate it here:

-You'll have to join the group linked in my post
-Wait for a moderator to accept your joining request
-Then go to the group's pinned post
-And finally go on the comments of this post, find a comment by Allan Bonnier (me) and put a Like on it

This is no Click Bait at all (Got it? Radio Gosha and everything? Ok, I go out), I'm just asking for help from ravers of around the world.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and "Keep on Ravin'" everybody :)