New To Forums

Supra_Oatser

Jun 16, 2016
Hello all,

I'm Supra (cuz thats what my friends call me), and I am a big fun of S3RL's music. My family thinks its a bunch of bangs and dings, but I beg to differ. I know a lot of people that are interested in Rave or super fast techno, and I commend them for that. I hope that this community is polite and fun loving. BTW school just ended, so I have a lot freedom to do what ever I want, or just chill. :cool1:

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Hello all,

I'm Supra (cuz thats what my friends call me), and I am a big fun of S3RL's music. My family thinks its a bunch of bangs and dings, but I beg to differ. I know a lot of people that are interested in Rave or super fast techno, and I commend them for that. I hope that this community is polite and fun loving. BTW school just ended, so I have a lot freedom to do what ever I want, or just chill. :cool1:

Hey Supra_Oatser,

My family thinks the same way XD No one really gets it but me :p I wish i knew more people that liked HHC & Hardstyle and the likes, but they seem hard to come by where i am...

And lucky with the whole school thing, i have a full time job.... so it is always work all the time XD

But anyway welcome to the site, and i am glad you could join us :)

If you ever need anything just ask :h:

KawaiiKiki

Moderator, Little Kandi Raver
Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
Thanks for joining! My family says the same thing haha, but going to raves changed that and it is wonderful! What kind of electronic music do you like? Kinda like your friends or other genres? I love music if you ever want to know more :)

Supra_Oatser

Jun 16, 2016
Thanks for the reply! I prefer more of the Hardcore stuff. A great example of what I like is shown in this video: .Of course I don't be public nuisance.