Old-school Sonic

r|y|a|n

Jul 3, 2018
Sydney, Australia
www.facebook.com
My son is really getting into all the old classics... last year it was Mario, this year it's all about Sonic the Hedgehog. I gotta admit- I'm vicariously reliving my childhood through his enjoyment, it's awesome.

I only just realized the other day I own the Sega Genesis Xbox Disc, and I've never played the old Sonic games 1\2\3 to the end!

For the last week or so I've been cranking S3RL's 'Green Hills' remix and thoroughly enjoying Sonic #1.

"YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THISSSSSSSSSSS!"

Reactions: Commandman7
S3RL General Chat
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Nom3x @ Nom3x:
    i tried to make a s3rl-ish song and i thought it sounded good... but i found a place in the s3rl discord server to post it =)
  • Nom3x @ Nom3x:
    so its all good
  • Nom3x @ Nom3x:
    at first it was supposed to be a remix from the song "Rave forever" but i dont have the vocal track for it, so i just made it into a new song which is inspired from that song
  • H @ hernandjja12:
    checking out the new forum!
  • H @ hernandjja12:
    its epic
  • H @ hernandjja12:
    real shame that its empty
  • Superman @ Superman:
    Well once i have things finished up and S3RL reposts that it is a thing it will get more busy
  • FurniteMusic @ FurniteMusic:
    will s3rl be more active here again, or will he still be busy with his dj stuff lol
  • Commandman7 @ Commandman7:
    Woah! When did the site get updated?
  • Superman @ Superman:
    @Commandman7 About a month ago, needed some well needed updates :p
  • AxTisus @ AxTisus:
    huhu p/
  • Admin Bot Admin Bot:
    Aaron B. has left the room.
  • Admin Bot Admin Bot:
    Aaron B. has joined the room.
  • Admin Bot Admin Bot:
    Aaron B. has left the room.
  • Admin Bot Admin Bot:
    Chris2088 has left the room.
    what's up everyone?
    Oh also - I know i posted this in the chat b4 the update - if you missed it here's the set S3RL did with brisk
    I should probably just make a forum post but chat looked empty
    Has anyone else ever used up an entire portable speaker battery in one go or just me?
  • The_Pichu_Squad @ The_Pichu_Squad:
    btw @Commandman7 i made the space and technologie chatroom just for you and the other ppl that like to talk about rocket, science, robotic and other sciency stuff
    argh I think chat isn't showing past messages when you switch between rooms because I see no chat history in any channels except my own
    Commandman7 @ Commandman7: argh I think chat isn't showing past messages when you switch between rooms because I see no...