Old style

Lirbo

Jul 3, 2015
Do you remember the old style of the songs of S3RL? Watchu think about the new ones if you'd compare them to the old songs? I think the old ones are much better, do you remember: I will pick you up, Bubblegum, Pikagirl, Rainbow girl etc? They were MUCH better in my opinion, I mean at the first time when I heared those songs I had chills! today I get bored from the new songs, for example: Casual N00b, Catchit, Hypnotoad (WORST), R4V3 B0Y, Escape, Yeah Sience etc... I didn't mentioned "Old Stuff" since this song is talking exacly about the subject of this thread (no, I did not open that thread because of this song, I just noticed the songs just go and become worse)
I'm not saying s3rl's songs arent good ok? they're awesome but the old ones were FUCKING AMAZING.

So.. what do you think about it?

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
Do you remember the old style of the songs of S3RL? Watchu think about the new ones if you'd compare them to the old songs? I think the old ones are much better, do you remember: I will pick you up, Bubblegum, Pikagirl, Rainbow girl etc? They were MUCH better in my opinion, I mean at the first time when I heared those songs I had chills! today I get bored from the new songs, for example: Casual N00b, Catchit, Hypnotoad (WORST), R4V3 B0Y, Escape, Yeah Sience etc... I didn't mentioned "Old Stuff" since this song is talking exacly about the subject of this thread (no, I did not open that thread because of this song, I just noticed the songs just go and become worse)
I'm not saying s3rl's songs arent good ok? they're awesome but the old ones were FUCKING AMAZING.

I love most of S3RL's songs, both the old and new. I absolutely LOVE Rainbow girl, Pika Girl, and I will pick you up but at the same time I love Catchit, Hypnotoad and Escape. Also, LOVE Old Stuff. But... plz no hating...

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com

Also, go check out the Forum Rules. Might do you some good ._.

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com

This is in the wrong area. I moved the thread to general S3RL Discussion.

Everyone gets to have an opinion. :p

Reflex F.N.

Jun 28, 2015
Jordan
I like both his old tracks and his new tracks; however, I will admit that I like his older tracks a bit more. I actually didn't like SOME of the tracks that were released in 2014. However, all of the tracks that he's released this year are awesome.