*Over (Brisbane - March 5th 2016) Neko Nation Sydeny feat. TeddyLoid (Japan) and S3RL (QLD)

Are you attending this event?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Sooooooooooo far!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
12366062_1090717407629816_6153527391364026509_o.jpg

Date:
Saturday, March 5
at 8 PM - 4 AM in UTC+10
Mar 5 at 8 PM to Mar 6 at 4 AM in UTC+10

239 Brunswick Street, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane, Australia

Show Map

Tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/neko-nation-brisbane-feat-teddyloid-jp-and-s3rl-tickets-19961835387

Description:
Neko Nation in association with TWH and SMASH! will be celebrating their 5th anniversary with special guest TeddyLoid! (〃・ω・)ノ

TeddyLoid (Japan)
Famously well known for the Me! Me! Me! video from Animator Festival, the video went viral thanks to its overcharged sexual imagery and bizarre story, stunning animation and of course TeddyLoid’s amazing music making TeddyLoid one of Japan’s amazing EDM breakout stars.
Neko Nation in association with TWH and SMASH! will be celebrating their 5th anniversary with special guest TeddyLoid! (〃・ω・)ノ

TeddyLoid (Japan)
Famously well known for the Me! Me! Me! video from Animator Festival, the video went viral thanks to its overcharged sexual imagery and bizarre story, stunning animation and of course TeddyLoid’s amazing music making TeddyLoid one of Japan’s amazing EDM breakout stars.

TeddyLoid is far from a one hit wonder, he has worked on the soundtrack to Panty and Stocking including tracks such as Fly Away, D City Rock and the Theme to Scanty and Kneesocks. He has worked with some big names such as Vocaloid acts Hatsune Miku and IA, producing music for animes including Sailor Moon Crystal and Mekaku City Actors, remixing and performing with J-Pop legends Momoiro Clover Z, producing music for Square Enix and has just released his second album SILENT PLANET.

www.teddyloid.com/
www.facebook.com/TeddyLoid-521960031189947/
www.twitter.com/TeddyLoidSpace

Neko Nation in combination with TWH and SMASH! are proud to present TeddyLoid for his debut Australian tour! If you get in for earlybird tickets you will be able to see TeddyLoid for no extra cost compared to our previous shows! TeddyLoid will be supported by local Australian hardcore legend S3RL

S3RL (QLD)
The #1 hard dance DJ in Australia and #11 in the world (TopDeejays.com), S3RL doesn’t need much of an introduction. S3RL is well known to ravers and anime fans all over the world, his unique mix of high energy hardcore and pop culture references has seen many fan dancing hard and going crazy for his music. Well known for tracks such as Pretty Rave Girl, Kamehameha, Princess Bubblegum, Pika Girl, MTC and many more, Neko Nation is proud to once again have S3RL on for Neko Nation Purrth!

www.djs3rl.com/
www.youtube.com/user/S3RL
www.facebook.com/DJ.S3RL.Official.Fan.Page/

TeddyLoid will be playing at three shows in the first week of March:
Sydney: Friday, March 4th 2016 @ Manning Bar
Brisbane: Saturday, March 5th 2016 @ AMPED
Perth: Sunday, March 6th 2016 @ Gilkisons (Foundation Day Long Weekend)
11150954_834472673299107_7207733476921146224_n

Welcome to Neko Nation, Australia’s unique and leading anime party inspired by the anime nightclubs of Akihabara, Japan! Neko Nation is home to anime, gaming, Japanese music DJs, plus chiptunes, Bubblegum pop, J-Core and a wide variety of surprises musically from local Sydney DJs and an awesome list of special guests interstate DJs supported by catgirl go-go dancers and poi twirlers!

Neko Nation is home to a safe environment and is more than cosplay friendly, as a matter fact it’s encouraged with awesome prizes for amazing cosplays and outfits! We’ve got amazing security from both the venue and the Neko safety squad to ensure that everyone has a safe and fun time. On top of that we have a mega awesome Neko team to look after you to energise you throughout the night with catboys serving candy for a sugar rush and catgirls serving sushi for the ultimate in taste. There’s no need for a late night trek for an expensive kebab when you can experience our twist of maid cafes where can get catboys and catgirls to serve you throughout the night for absolutely free! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

Welcome to our ever expanding world where we combine our love of anime with amazing sound and lighting technology in a massive state of the art new venue which has hosted many of the music greats from all over the world! Alongside the amazing decor setup Neko Nation features a bunch of awesome surprises including a free kandi making table, massive video gaming room, pillow forts and more awesome surprises for one amazing night.

Welcome to a party that feels like an anime wonderland being brought to life. For anime fans and those with an interest in Japanese culture this is your chance to experience the world of the Anisong (anime song) clubbing scene of Akihabara brought to Sydney, Australia! This unique event has been well considered and raved by many to be one of Sydney’s top underground events with a unique, friendly, welcoming and loving atmosphere, this is one night not to be missed! ヽ( ★ω★)ノ

Neko Nation Sydney feat. TeddyLoid (Japan) and S3RL (QLD)
Friday, March 4th 2016
Manning Bar
Level 2 Manning House
University of Sydney
Earlybird Tickets: $24+bf (Limited to 200 Australia wide)
Presale Tickets: $34+bf
Door Tickets: $45
18+ Event
Sponsors
Madman
Siren
Beserk
Malkavian Promotions

The days i really wished i lived in Australia not Canada XD

Tell me if you are attending this event! Hopefully one day i will go across the sea to see S3RL :p

Show me some kandi! :h:

Status
Not open for further replies.