P0W3R R4NG3R5

RAVEmander

Aug 3, 2015
Columbus, Ohio
This is a bit of a wild suggestion but hear me out. I know you're older than me, but I'm sure you saw the original Power Rangers (1993-1996) at some point growing up. If you loved it as much as I did, then this would be a great choice for the topic of a song. Their badass armor, space-age weapons, and use of gigantic robots captivated young viewers and would fit perfectly into a happy hardcore song. Plus, I'm sure a great bit of your listeners also watched the show when they were kids. You could make it about being young/nerdy but wanting to become a hero on par with the Power Rangers, basically a song about childhood fantasies.

The chorus could go something like:

"But they don't know I'm a herooooo. I'll be putting myself in mortal danger."
"I'm an undercover herooooo. Saving the world as a Power Ranger."

You could also use sound bits from their original theme song, which is pretty cool. I would recommend having a male do the vocals but honestly I think a mix of male/female might sound good as well.
Again, just a suggestion of mine. Keep being awesome!!!!! :rock:

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
THAT. IS A FANTASTIC IDEA!!! OH MY GOSH. If this is about child fantasies, can we work Doctor Who work into it? Nah nevermind, I like the Power Rangers version better ^^

RAVEmander

Aug 3, 2015
Columbus, Ohio
THAT. IS A FANTASTIC IDEA!!! OH MY GOSH. If this is about child fantasies, can we work Doctor Who work into it? Nah nevermind, I like the Power Rangers version better ^^
I'm glad you like it!! You should help me out with the lyrics because those two lines are all I could come up with. ;P The song could either focus on childhood fantasies that live-on into adulthood or the escape our heroes give us through imagination (but I know S3RL already did one on "Escape" so maybe the former is better).

I've actually never seen Dr. Who, but I hear tons of positive opinions about it. I guess I've gotta give it a shot now if another S3RL fan says it's good. :smile::smile::smile::smile:

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
I'm glad you like it!! You should help me out with the lyrics because those two lines are all I could come up with. ;P The song could either focus on childhood fantasies that live-on into adulthood or the escape our heroes give us through imagination (but I know S3RL already did one on "Escape" so maybe the former is better).

I've actually never seen Dr. Who, but I hear tons of positive opinions about it. I guess I've gotta give it a shot now if another S3RL fan says it's good. :smile::smile::smile::smile:
I'm not the best at writing lyrics, but because this a subject I know A LOT about , I will try ^u^

RAVEmander

Aug 3, 2015
Columbus, Ohio
if you want me to pitch in... poke me...
i was the type to actually arrive late at school cause i was watching "sonic the hedgehog" and the power rangers on TV...
Of course you can help! First we need to decide on a storyline/subtheme to follow, and then start coming up with the lyrics. You can message me if you want to brain storm together or give any suggestions. Don't forget to like my initial thread post so S3RL will know this is a song his fans really want!
:wiggle:

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
This is a bit of a wild suggestion but hear me out. I know you're older than me, but I'm sure you saw the original Power Rangers (1993-1996) at some point growing up. If you loved it as much as I did, then this would be a great choice for the topic of a song. Their badass armor, space-age weapons, and use of gigantic robots captivated young viewers and would fit perfectly into a happy hardcore song. Plus, I'm sure a great bit of your listeners also watched the show when they were kids. You could make it about being young/nerdy but wanting to become a hero on par with the Power Rangers, basically a song about childhood fantasies.

The chorus could go something like:

"But they don't know I'm a herooooo. I'll be putting myself in mortal danger."
"I'm an undercover herooooo. Saving the world as a Power Ranger."

You could also use sound bits from their original theme song, which is pretty cool. I would recommend having a male do the vocals but honestly I think a mix of male/female might sound good as well.
Again, just a suggestion of mine. Keep being awesome!!!!! :rock:
I do love the power rangers :) I think a song would work out great :p

Reactions: RAVEmander