Questions about the making of your music

luigiymario2

Feb 23, 2016
Where do you take your inspiration from?

What software do you use to create your music?

How do you make the girl voice sound like that in the songs?

And I think that's it, those are some doubts I had for a long time.

luigiymario2

Feb 23, 2016
Also, are you planing on the future coming to play here on Mexico? I know there maybe not be that much people that would assist, but I would really like to go to hear your music; I would tell my friends about you of that really helps.

S3RL

The Real S3RL
Staff member
The Real S3RL
Apr 5, 2015
Inspiration - Just life in general. Nothing special =P
Software - Reason 7
Voice - A combination of 'Melodyne' and Reason's built in vocal tuner called 'Neptune'. Neptune is really good for doing crazy vocal tricks.

I would love to play in Mexico but I don't really have any connections out there. If you know of any promoters out there get them to hit me up ;)

luigiymario2

Feb 23, 2016
That's awesome man, I forgot to ask this question too. I'm making a videogame (not for economical purposes, but rather for educational and for my portfolio) and I would like to ask for your permission to use 3 of your songs for it.
Yours Luis Guzmán

And I think I could try to ask some people I know here in Mexico for you to make a concert here.

S3RL

The Real S3RL
Staff member
The Real S3RL
Apr 5, 2015
I'm fine with you using my tracks in your game but how we go about it depends on whether it's a free game or not. If it's a free game (making no money off it at all) then you can do what you like, put all the music you like in it. If you are making money off it then legally you have to go through my publisher. If so then email me at [email protected] and I'll give you more details ;)

luigiymario2

Feb 23, 2016
As I mentioned, it is not for economical purposes (a.k.a me making money out of it) but rather for educational purposes such as using it for a contest (a.k.a this will be a free game) so yeah, thanks for letting me use your music! I'll share a copy of the game to you when I finish it!

keyexoda

May 1, 2017
Also, are you planing on the future coming to play here on Mexico? I know there maybe not be that much people that would assist, but I would really like to go to hear your music; I would tell my friends about you of that really helps.
yo quiero que venga a mexico TnT
tengo muchos amigos que adoran su musica ;u;

Dracoslayer

Aug 29, 2023
Heya, so ive recently been intrested in starting in music myself. I know how the basic stuff works, but im really intrested in wondering how you get your bass like it is in your song "like this" Ive always loved the ones that are just pure madness.