s3rl a Nightcore fan?!?!

n3on_wolf

Sep 21, 2015
new zealand
Hey s3rl im a big fan of ur music and its kinda what got me into Nightcore (I'm a MASSIVE Nightcore fan) and when i was watching this interview of you said that the 1st hardcore track that you really liked was
techno wonder land and that it was a nightcored version so my question is do u still like Nightcore and to what
extent.
thx

S3RL

The Real S3RL
Staff member
The Real S3RL
Apr 5, 2015
Well when I said it was a Nightcored version, this was probably like 10 years before Nightcore was a thing. It was a version of 'Techno Wonderland' that had been sped up while a DJ was playing it (so kind of an early version of Nightcore). But yeah I don't mind Nightcore. I don't really go searching for it cos I know it's just a sped up version of something else, but it is fun to listen to Nightcore's on occasion, just for something different =)

n3on_wolf

Sep 21, 2015
new zealand
Well when I said it was a Nightcored version, this was probably like 10 years before Nightcore was a thing. It was a version of 'Techno Wonderland' that had been sped up while a DJ was playing it (so kind of an early version of Nightcore). But yeah I don't mind Nightcore. I don't really go searching for it cos I know it's just a sped up version of something else, but it is fun to listen to Nightcore's on occasion, just for something different =)
cool thax:h::h::h::h::h::h::h::dance: