• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

• I can't vote, im not real.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Toooo the windoww! To the Wall!

• Why does Superman add soo much options? He really doesn't know but i think he should maybe go to bed

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • The only option i see is HELL Yeah i love this song! Put my phone up!!!

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
(Where's the voting thing? o_0) It's a great song!! Except... I really agree with this person
MrMcPsycho 3 hours ago
Kinda portrays the modern society. I'm not old enough to go to a rave, but i'm worried that when i am, i won't be able to dance because people'll get pissy.
^ Exactly! I don't care if the person behind me is trying to video tape some thing, I want to dance -o-
Great song tho! And fabulous vocals! >D<

Reactions: Razor Sharp

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
(Where's the voting thing? o_0) It's a great song!! Except... I really agree with this person
MrMcPsycho 3 hours ago
Kinda portrays the modern society. I'm not old enough to go to a rave, but i'm worried that when i am, i won't be able to dance because people'll get pissy.
^ Exactly! I don't care if the person behind me is trying to video tape some thing, I want to dance -o-
Voting added :p

Razor Sharp

Aug 6, 2015
Planet Kandi
MrMcPsycho 3 hours ago
Don't worry you will be fine :) It's only at the huge festival events where they generally tend to be so crammed that you can't really dance but that's only at the main stage, most of the other stages are usually much quieter ;) The underground raves and club nights are nowhere as big as festivals, so there is usually heaps of space to dance and most of the ravers who attend just go to dance so you won't hardly see anyone put there phone up at all unless it's a superstar or international guest DJ playing at the time ;)

Razor Sharp

Aug 6, 2015
Planet Kandi
I love this song so much!! S3RL is so awesome for having the cheek to make this song, it's very cheeky like a lot of his songs and I love him for it :) he dares to be different and I'm surprised there aren't a lot more songs about this phone in the air business :p Anyway my favorite part is the break down where the beat goes much slower, I also :h: S3RL and Minto's vocals but most of all I love the secret message!!!! ;)

The song is really good, I like the message in the lyrics...
and its so good that when I hear it I just ''can't control my body'' ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Its also the complete opposite of space invader one of my favorite song,
instead of ''get out of the way im trying to dance'' its ''dance somewhere else im trying to film''

S3RL

The Real S3RL
Staff member
The Real S3RL
Apr 5, 2015
Track Trivia
This one was inspired by seeing the QDance live streams at a friends house. Seeing so many people not dancing at such a quality 'dance' event was just begging for satire =P
Also being a very experimental sounding track (that I knew a lot of people probably wouldn't like), I thought I should offset that with the secret, more 'classic' S3RL sounding track for the more attentive fans =)

Razor Sharp

Aug 6, 2015
Planet Kandi
Track Trivia
This one was inspired by seeing the QDance live streams at a friends house. Seeing so many people not dancing at such a quality 'dance' event was just begging for satire =P
Also being a very experimental sounding track (that I knew a lot of people probably wouldn't like), I thought I should offset that with the secret, more 'classic' S3RL sounding track for the more attentive fans =)
Haha "begging for satire" your prerogative is 110% justifiable ;)
I have a strong feeling the people who dislike 'Put Your Phones Up' are the culprits who actually put their phones up and there is a very strong chance that they don't have a clue that the secret song exists because they are too busy putting their phones up each others _ _ _ :eek: hangman anybody? :p Sorry couldn't help myself, it just happened like that ;)

Bakari

Feb 8, 2016
Perm, Russia
I'd probably be the person who keeps his phone up high :p I know it's not the best idea, but it'd take me a while to get into the music and feel it

Anyways, the song is just as good as always. I simply love the way it sounds and the lyrics were cool. Great job, just as always.

Björn

May 28, 2015
Germany
This song is so true even the background video.
But I i love the part when minto says "no Im not here to dance tonight":confused: and the beat sounds kinda funny.

bikutoru

Nov 5, 2016
Derby, United Kingdom
www.facebook.com
Don't know if it was planned or it is just my interpretation but I can see the 'truth' about smartphones in the video. Like them beeing the device to control the humanity by recording every single move of us. The question is who and what for is gaining that data. I know it sounds like one of those conspiracy theories but it works for me ;p