S3RL Featured in AD MAG

KawaiiKiki

Moderator, Little Kandi Raver
Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
Sooo I'm a bit of a procrastinator on top of trying to do ten projects with school work and two jobs. So in case this takes longer than expected (which it does) here are the pages with S3RL on them. I'm hoping to finish this mag soon but homework and client work literally take up my free time. Anyways, enjoy. Post some fan art you have, I'd like to put people's work in it. If the fan art isn't S3RL related just message me it instead to keep the threads clean. :)

S3RL

The Real S3RL
Staff member
The Real S3RL
Apr 5, 2015
Thank you so much for having me in your magazine! =)

Dewske

Site Graphic Designer
Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Jun 5, 2015
Michigan, USA.
You're a great graphic designer, and this looks really good. Is this a physical magazine or a online one (looks online to me)?

Reactions: KawaiiKiki

KawaiiKiki

Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
The last issue was physical and online. It cost too much to print so I probably won't do any this time except for my own copy aha. Thanks! I see you do design too, what's your stuff look like? :)

Dewske

Site Graphic Designer
Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Jun 5, 2015
Michigan, USA.
The last issue was physical and online. It cost too much to print so I probably won't do any this time except for my own copy aha. Thanks! I see you do design too, what's your stuff look like? :)
A good 90% of the old theme, and some of the album art covers for free tracks (Collection extravaganza, Rainbow Girl Candlestick Mix, Beat Drop Music). I don't really do design outside of this site because I'm focusing on web development, but it's a fun little hobby for me :).

KawaiiKiki

Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
That's really cool though! The candle look so well rendered in that one track photo, good job! I have a love hate for web design haha, that and UX/UI is a hobby for me right now. If you love graphics and web totally look into UX/UI!!!

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Sooo I'm a bit of a procrastinator on top of trying to do ten projects with school work and two jobs. So in case this takes longer than expected (which it does) here are the pages with S3RL on them. I'm hoping to finish this mag soon but homework and client work literally take up my free time. Anyways, enjoy. Post some fan art you have, I'd like to put people's work in it. If the fan art isn't S3RL related just message me it instead to keep the threads clean. :)

Never really said on here how great it looks :h:

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo now i did XD

Reactions: KawaiiKiki