Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
Hopefully i got these right, the internet can lie sometimes :h:

Birth name: Jole Hughes
Birthplace: Brisbane or Queensland Australia
Relationship Status: Married
Label: EMFA
How S3RL got his nickname: S3RL's producer name was based off of a nickname his cousins gave him when he was little, which derived from his cousins calling him "asshole", but he they weren't allowed to swear so they began saying "Jole your arserl", and according to S3RL, "serl" stuck.

...adding more. Post you suggestions below!

Intuitx

Jun 12, 2015
I always wondered where he actually got his name since its so unique, Thanks!

Reflex F.N.

Jun 28, 2015
Jordan
How S3RL got his nickname: S3RL's producer name was based off of a nickname his cousins gave him when he was little, which derived from his cousins calling him "asshole", but he they weren't allowed to swear so they began saying "Jole your arserl", and according to S3RL, "serl" stuck.
This is actually quite the interesting fact; it's awesome and funny. :D

Kry5tal

Jul 27, 2015
Hah I would have a few random facts i just have to rack my brain.
S3rl doesn't have a favorite color. When people ask him for Kandi making, he says rainbow :)

Reactions: Dewske

Elys!um

Mar 3, 2016
This might be a FAQ or just something i am wondering but how many vocalist have you worked with and how many internationalizes do you have of your vocalist.

S3RL General Chat
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Nom3x @ Nom3x:
    i tried to make a s3rl-ish song and i thought it sounded good... but i found a place in the s3rl discord server to post it =)
  • Nom3x @ Nom3x:
    so its all good
  • Nom3x @ Nom3x:
    at first it was supposed to be a remix from the song "Rave forever" but i dont have the vocal track for it, so i just made it into a new song which is inspired from that song
  • H @ hernandjja12:
    checking out the new forum!
  • H @ hernandjja12:
    its epic
  • H @ hernandjja12:
    real shame that its empty
  • Superman @ Superman:
    Well once i have things finished up and S3RL reposts that it is a thing it will get more busy
  • FurniteMusic @ FurniteMusic:
    will s3rl be more active here again, or will he still be busy with his dj stuff lol
  • Commandman7 @ Commandman7:
    Woah! When did the site get updated?
  • Superman @ Superman:
    @Commandman7 About a month ago, needed some well needed updates :p
  • AxTisus @ AxTisus:
    huhu p/
  • Admin Bot Admin Bot:
    Aaron B. has left the room.
  • Admin Bot Admin Bot:
    Aaron B. has joined the room.
  • Admin Bot Admin Bot:
    Aaron B. has left the room.
  • Admin Bot Admin Bot:
    Chris2088 has left the room.
    what's up everyone?
    Oh also - I know i posted this in the chat b4 the update - if you missed it here's the set S3RL did with brisk
    I should probably just make a forum post but chat looked empty
    Has anyone else ever used up an entire portable speaker battery in one go or just me?
  • The_Pichu_Squad @ The_Pichu_Squad:
    btw @Commandman7 i made the space and technologie chatroom just for you and the other ppl that like to talk about rocket, science, robotic and other sciency stuff
    argh I think chat isn't showing past messages when you switch between rooms because I see no chat history in any channels except my own
    Commandman7 @ Commandman7: argh I think chat isn't showing past messages when you switch between rooms because I see no...