Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Icywhisker

Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Mar 20, 2016
Catia
As always with S3rl music, it takes me a few listens to hear the melody. Then I fall in love with it. This track is amazing!

Reactions: Lupiiz

Björn

May 28, 2015
Germany
Good song :)

I think the story could be part of MTC songs.
Because "id traveled far across the cosmos, just to see your face again" or something like that sounds like the new MTC style :D

Reactions: Aaron B.

Aaron B.

Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
May 25, 2015
OMG sorta moment with this song too...

holy moly!!!!!

mi was crying, on his window. ToT
His muziX has become very personal.

:h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h: :h:

:h: A~

Reactions: Lupiiz

jcool01

Feb 10, 2016
Maryland, USA
This is one of the few tracks of yours that I actually don't like that much. The melody and baseline just feel wrong to me, this is just my opinion keep in mind and I'm usually into the harder stuff.

bikutoru

Nov 5, 2016
Derby, United Kingdom
www.facebook.com
I felt in love with this song immediately after listening to it for the first time.
I was working night shift when got YouTube notification about this new song and it made my night lol. Changed my mood from feeling shitty to pure happiness :)

Grizzlywolf

Jul 2, 2016
Dunno how I feel about this one. I kind of feel that a lot of your new songs are built around the same concepts. The vocal pitch rising melody, kinda similar happy core melodies. They kinda lack emotion, feel too similar to me. I mean, you had some awesome exceptions recently, like Click Bait and Nostalgic, but I want more of the fresh stuff like that and maybe more of classic ravey sounds like in your older songs.