Starlight Starbright - Discussion

Do you like the first S3RL song of 2016?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell Yes!

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Love it!

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Not Really.

• No needs more boom boom.

• This seems like to much options? & yeah i love the song!

• Kinda feel like this needs more options.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Buy a new condo!

• Make my dreams come true!

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Marco, ................ Polo!

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

Aaron B.

Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
May 25, 2015
Uhmmmmm, this song b like ~ !@#$%^(*&^%$# ~
and that sorta thing ~

xlate: whoaaaaaaaa ~ mi :h: :h: :h: ~ Starlight 2016

Congrats to all u b's ~ who's comments were included.

A. ~

Reactions: Razor Sharp

savannahall

S3RL Super Fan
Aug 26, 2015
Florida, USA
Disuses this track!

Happy 2016 :h:

Tell me what you think of it!

Don't forget to vote!
I :h: the song! And the fact that my comment gets to be in it. :D

AND my dog gets to be in it since shes my profile pic! Yay!

Totally love the song though, plus it makes me feel a lot better that im one of the younger fans. And the funny thing is i do everything in that first verse that Razor sharp does, he did an awesome job singing in that song by the way! So did Emi. :)

A message for S3RL (if he sees it) - Thank you for making a song that fits me so well, that makes me feel better about me being to young despite that i dream about the day i can every single day, and i have been since i was 12 (4 years ago!) so i thank you, i thank you very much that you made a song that makes me feel better since i now know a little more that im not the only one who dreams of the day i can finally be a true raver. Not nust someone who dances in my living room for hours at a time or sitting in my bed dancing in my mind and dreaming of the day i can finally be a raver. :)

Razor Sharp

Aug 6, 2015
Planet Kandi
Thank you so much for making this song! It was really nice of you to do this for the younger part of the s3rl fan community ^^ Besides, this song is SO GOOD! I love it! >D<
I'm so happy to see that you :h: the song Bad_Wolf_Queen :) I had a lot of fun working on it, especially the first verse, it was one thing I can never forget, it was so frustrating not being able to go raving, most of my friends were way older and they would go to every event and rave on about how much fun they had every time :( but eventually my time came just like everybody else's does ;)

Razor Sharp

Aug 6, 2015
Planet Kandi
I :h: the song! And the fact that my comment gets to be in it. :D

AND my dog gets to be in it since shes my profile pic! Yay!

Totally love the song though, plus it makes me feel a lot better that im one of the younger fans. And the funny thing is i do everything in that first verse that Razor sharp does, he did an awesome job singing in that song by the way! So did Emi. :)

A message for S3RL (if he sees it) - Thank you for making a song that fits me so well, that makes me feel better about me being to young despite that i dream about the day i can every single day, and i have been since i was 12 (4 years ago!) so i thank you, i thank you very much that you made a song that makes me feel better since i now know a little more that im not the only one who dreams of the day i can finally be a true raver. Not nust someone who dances in my living room for hours at a time or sitting in my bed dancing in my mind and dreaming of the day i can finally be a raver. :)
This post makes me over the moon happy :) A big CONGRATULATIONS on having your comment and dog featured in the video!! :)
Haha I once too felt your pain, I kind of know what your going through :( but don't worry your time will come ;) and it might feel like a long time but when you get older you will look back on it like it wasn't that long at all ;)
Haha reading your message to S3RL, thinking about it, I can relate to everything you're going through, I was 12 as well when I first discovered raves existed and I would jump and dance around the living room except I also had the T.V. remote in one hand pretending it was a microphone and I would rap to Happy hardcore music at the same time ;)
What is the name of your dog BTW?? You have a beautiful German Shepherd :)

Reactions: savannahall

Razor Sharp

Aug 6, 2015
Planet Kandi
I hope that everybody that reads this enjoy's the song :) I had so much fun working on it and I couldn't be any happier with everything S3RL and Emi did :) Over the month I have seen so much positive feedback :) I'm so proud of the final result and it was so great to give just a little something back to so many amazing S3RL supporters at the same time as being part of a magnificent song :) Everything S3RL did was nothing but genius and Emi's singing was heavenly, such a talented singer :) I hope every S3RL supporters wishes come true :)

savannahall

S3RL Super Fan
Aug 26, 2015
Florida, USA
This post makes me over the moon happy :) A big CONGRATULATIONS on having your comment and dog featured in the video!! :)
Haha I once too felt your pain, I kind of know what your going through :( but don't worry your time will come ;) and it might feel like a long time but when you get older you will look back on it like it wasn't that long at all ;)
Haha reading your message to S3RL, thinking about it, I can relate to everything you're going through, I was 12 as well when I first discovered raves existed and I would jump and dance around the living room except I also had the T.V. remote in one hand pretending it was a microphone and I would rap to Happy hardcore music at the same time ;)
What is the name of your dog BTW?? You have a beautiful German Shepherd :)

Finally, someone who feels my pain! Its so sad right now for me because i want to go more then anything in the entire world! But you are right, once i can I'll look back and think it wasnt a long wait at all, and im sure it'll definately be worth the wait! :D

When i first found out about S3RL (which was about the same time when i found out about hardcore & raves) i was so happy because I've always loved fast music the most, and hardcore always makes me dance when i hear it! So whenever my parents leave i set up my PS3, put my thumbdrive in it (which has all my songs) and i dance! Sometimes for hours depending on how long theyre gone for. They always wonder why im so happy to babysit... :p

One time i actually danced for 9/10 hours straight (which was the night i found out about hardcore, but that was just me on my laptop in the kitchen with my headphones in. My parents & siblings were asleep all night and i danced from about 12 AM to 10 AM) and ill never forget how sweaty i was and the fact that my legs hurt so bad lafter i fell asleep and woke up that i could barely walk! But after a while of dancing for long periods i hardly hurt like that anymore. I guess your body gets used to it eventually. :) But you know the part in the song where in your second verse where it talks about 'take me back to the peak of the night', And then at the end of the verse where it says 'now its just a memory that i hold close with all my energy'? Well thats my memory that i hold close to me. :3

Thats awesome! I do the same thing except with my hairbrush! I normally have my hairbrush in one hand and the PS3 controller in the other, all while pumping my fist with the hand my hairbrush is in. :D

Thank you so much! Her name is Cota, and she just turned 3 last month, exactly one week after the song came out! And she was right there with me when i saw the comment. I :h: Cota, shes undoubtedly my best friend. Because im homeschooled and therefore dont really have friends, so she spends a lot of time with me so we both understand & love eachother a lot. & she always seems to understand me and is always there for me no matter what. :3

Razor Sharp

Aug 6, 2015
Planet Kandi
Finally, someone who feels my pain! Its so sad right now for me because i want to go more then anything in the entire world! But you are right, once i can I'll look back and think it wasnt a long wait at all, and im sure it'll definately be worth the wait! :D

When i first found out about S3RL (which was about the same time when i found out about hardcore & raves) i was so happy because I've always loved fast music the most, and hardcore always makes me dance when i hear it! So whenever my parents leave i set up my PS3, put my thumbdrive in it (which has all my songs) and i dance! Sometimes for hours depending on how long theyre gone for. They always wonder why im so happy to babysit... :p

One time i actually danced for 9/10 hours straight (which was the night i found out about hardcore, but that was just me on my laptop in the kitchen with my headphones in. My parents & siblings were asleep all night and i danced from about 12 AM to 10 AM) and ill never forget how sweaty i was and the fact that my legs hurt so bad lafter i fell asleep and woke up that i could barely walk! But after a while of dancing for long periods i hardly hurt like that anymore. I guess your body gets used to it eventually. :) But you know the part in the song where in your second verse where it talks about 'take me back to the peak of the night', And then at the end of the verse where it says 'now its just a memory that i hold close with all my energy'? Well thats my memory that i hold close to me. :3

Thats awesome! I do the same thing except with my hairbrush! I normally have my hairbrush in one hand and the PS3 controller in the other, all while pumping my fist with the hand my hairbrush is in. :D

Thank you so much! Her name is Cota, and she just turned 3 last month, exactly one week after the song came out! And she was right there with me when i saw the comment. I :h: Cota, shes undoubtedly my best friend. Because im homeschooled and therefore dont really have friends, so she spends a lot of time with me so we both understand & love eachother a lot. & she always seems to understand me and is always there for me no matter what. :3
Don't worry and don't be sad, I'm sure you will get to go, it's something for you to look forward to ;)

Haha if you get paid that's another bonus as well :p

Haha that's an awesome story :) thanks for sharing :) See, you are already a raver, you made your own rave ;)

Haha next time you need a glow stick or even better a PS3 controller that lights up :p

Cool name! :D and original too! :) That's so nice that you have a companion to keep you company :) I heard German Shepherds make excellent companions and great guard dogs as well ;) She sounds very smart :)

Reactions: savannahall

savannahall

S3RL Super Fan
Aug 26, 2015
Florida, USA
Don't worry and don't be sad, I'm sure you will get to go, it's something for you to look forward to ;)

Haha if you get paid that's another bonus as well :p

Haha that's an awesome story :) thanks for sharing :) See, you are already a raver, you made your own rave ;)

Haha next time you need a glow stick or even better a PS3 controller that lights up :p

Cool name! :D and original too! :) That's so nice that you have a companion to keep you company :) I heard German Shepherds make excellent companions and great guard dogs as well ;) She sounds very smart :)

I won't be, I'm most certainly looking forward to it! :D

I do get paid sometimes, and both of them LOVE dancing! So it's no trouble at all. Plus they copy every move I do so they're actually really good at it, and Hunter (my baby brother) calls himself 'DJ Doof Doof' so they're pretty much mini ravers! :)

Wanna know something else? Jilli, my 2 year old little sister, has S3RLs birthday! December 17th. And his initials, JH. :)

No problem! I love sharing stories. :) and you really think it's a homemade rave? I always think that too but I frequently feel lame because it has no lights and I have only 2 dancers besides myself... But the bright side is no one else hogs my 'dancefloor' and my dad has huge speakers in here that play super loud music without it sounding bad like with some speaker's when you turn them up loud. :)

Next time I need a new controller I'm DEFINITELY getting a light up one! :D but I sometimes have glowsticks, and Jilli and Hunter have passifiers, but what I really want is a plastic glowstick that won't last only one night, and flashes! :)

Thank you! My mom helped with her name. :3 She is a great companion, and whenever someone comes up to me that she doesn't know she starts howling and barking till I tell her to be quiet. Then I pet her to calm her down. She's really sweet though too so she's definitely a great doggie, and she's pretty smart most of the time... Until she runs at full speed right under my legs and knocks me down... :p but I don't care when she does, I love her anyway! :h: