Still in love with S3RL...

mewhimesama

May 7, 2016
Seattle, WA
Hey everyone, my name is Mew (or if you ever party with me, it's Trixie) and I'm a bit of a handful :h:
I first heard Jole when I was 10 or 11 years old, so 2010/2011, and immediately fell in love with Pika Girl. For the past 6 or so years, I've had the dream of meeting S3RL as his pika girl... so low and behold, with the help of Aaron, Commandman7, Superman, and Bad_Wolf_Queen, I'll be attending his show on July 9th this year in full cosplay! Honestly, S3RL's positive vibes and hardcore beats have gotten me through some serious s*** these past couple years and I am so thankful to have that experience. The first song I ever heard by him was probably Pretty Rave Girl and my current favorite is When I'm There.
I love to meet new people and I'm always here to help out. Like a wise man once told me "This community has given me so much" so I'd like to give back. Let me know if you need anything :*

KawaiiKiki

Moderator, Little Kandi Raver
Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
You sound so positive, whatever show you're going to they are lucky to have an individual as positive as you. Is this your first rave experience? The Die Hard event correct? Is that an anime con too? What are you cosplaying as? I heard great things about the show coming up, a lot of my friends are gonna be there. I think that's also a great rule to live by, I was told a very similar thing when I started raving so I'm glad that message is still ringing true today from across the country. If you ever wanna chat about events feel free to message me, I know events happening in all of the US. :)

Reactions: Aaron B.

mewhimesama

May 7, 2016
Seattle, WA
Thank you very much for your kind words :h: I'm going to S3RL's Kamehameha 3 as Pikachu and it's not my first rave experience but I am so excited!

KawaiiKiki

Moderator, Little Kandi Raver
Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
I promise not to spam it yea some of the best artists play in Seattle a lot. Go Mental is may 27th with Fracus and Darwin :D seriously it rocks over there

Aaron B.

Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
May 25, 2015
Yay! M~

Know U gonna roll dat ~ party!
U super coolZ~
U goooooooo Pika girly!!!!!

:h:

A~

Reactions: Bad_Wolf_Queen