Storys with or about S3RL and his music.

Björn

May 28, 2015
Germany
I start this Threat because I think it can be funny to write an own story (not a Fanfiction) about the topic S3RL:)

My story:
Before I knew something about S3RL I was listening to Nightcore on youtube.
At time to time there was a track from a guy called S3RL.
(Badly) I has skipt his songs because I dont wanted songs from a "DJ". (I was so stupid:banghead:)
But later, after ca.1/2 jear of skipping I started to become intrested who this S3RL guy is
and started to watch the videos on his channel. Than I began to like him and searched for more tracks...
Now I am a huge fan of his music and my biggest dream is to see him in real person on a rave event.:S3RLParty:

that was maybe not funny but my personal story

Reactions: Razor Sharp

Superman

Owner, Head Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2015
Canada, Ontario
djs3rl.com
I start this Threat because I think it can be funny to write an own story (not a Fanfiction) about the topic S3RL:)

My story:
(Badly) I has skipt his songs because I dont wanted songs from a "DJ". (I was so stupid:banghead:)
But later, after ca.1/2 jear of skipping I started to become intrested who this S3RL guy is
and started to watch the videos on his channel. Than I began to like him and searched for more tracks...
Now I am a huge fan of his music and my biggest dream is to see him in real person on a rave event.:S3RLParty:

Ever since S3RL made me Feel The Flow i have been hooked XD
Then S3RL Moved With Me :h:

Razor Sharp

Aug 6, 2015
Planet Kandi

My story:

Hahah :D This story is so funny :D it's a great story :) Thanks for sharing :) I'm glad you came around eventually ;)

savannahall

S3RL Super Fan
Aug 26, 2015
Florida, USA

My story:

My story might be long...

It was about 4/5 years ago, it was nighttime and my parents had recently went to sleep. And since i'm homeschool & thus don't have to worry about getting up in the morning for school (I take homeschool classes online that I can complete in my own time) & recently I had just started listening to Techno music & was searching youtube for more awesome techno songs since the first one I heard was so lovely that I had to find more! So I was looking & eventually found Nightcores, and I was listening to a nightcore song and saw 'Nightcore - Pretty Rave Girl' So I clicked on it because I liked the name & the picture (& was curious as too what a 'Rave' was) and so I listened to it... :D My whole body felt it, I could feel the song even more then I could feel the Techno songs! so after a few more nightcores I kept seeing the same name pop up for all of them. 'S3RL'. So I looked him up and listened to quite a few more of his songs & was officially addicted. :)

The night I found out about S3RL was by far the best night of my life! I danced for over 10 hours that night (from about 12 AM to 10-11 AM) and my body hurt SO bad afterwards, for days! But it was so so worth it! And over the next month or so I would do that every night, Dance, dance & dance some more! All while finding awesome S3RL songs & other happy hardcore & hardcore songs to dance too! I as of right now have a collection of about 900 songs. :D

I then very shortly afterwards looked up a Rave and found out so many things about Raves! & that Ravers do a lot of things that I do! They feel the music, dance however they're bodies are telling them too when they hear the ever so lovely music, and are always happy! And it takes a LOT to make me upset, & I love the music SO much! Not a day goes by anymore that i'm not listening to it, and almost everyday I dance! Although I don't listen to music anymore like how I used to back then. Now instead of just on my headphones at night I bought all the music I like & put it on my thumb drive, and then take a cord that plugs from the headphone jack onto my laptop & plug the other side into the living rooms speakers, since my dad has some bad ass speakers on it (they're so loud that it vibrates the house if I turn it up loud enough!) and I listen to it like that whenever my parents leave, It's MUCH better! And I have the whole living room space to dance instead of a few feet with headphones on. And it's LOUD! And then I put my Kandi on that I make & dance! Sometimes/most of the time for hours! It's the best feeling in the whole world without a doubt! And I fell in love with Kandi too! It's SO pretty! ^-^

So for years now I've known what I am, That I'm a Raver! And I can't wait till I'm old enough to go to them myself so I can be around other people who feel the same way I do, and I can say PLUR with them, and be even happier! ^-^

I'm actually going to Metrocon in July, and S3RL is playing there! I'm also super happy that my first rave is one that S3RL's playing at!!! :)

So that's my story about how I found out about S3RL, Thank god that I did too, otherwise I'd still be in the dark about what I'm mean't to be! :D

Reactions: Björn

Bad_Wolf_Queen

S3RL Super Fan
Jun 6, 2015
www.youtube.com
xD Alright so mine is preeettyyy boring but why not? :p So I got introduced to S3RL by my friend Morgan! I remember it perfectly. My friend was having a birthday thing and we were watching Sharknado and Morgan sent me It Went. I LOVED it and wanted to show it to my friends buuuut they couldn't care less. Oh well. More for me. I listened to it on repeat all day every day xD Alas, I did not know that I should be looking at MORE songs of his instead of listening to the same one over and over again. Luckily, I had Morgan for that. He sent me all the songs that had come out recently, like I Will Pick You Up and I'll See You Again and Forever and Feels Like Heaven. Yes I've only been listening to S3RL for like two years shhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, like It Went, I loved them! >D< Morgan and I would sing the songs all the time outside and even though I'm not that good at singing it was really fun nwn I wasn't REALLY focused in S3RL until like idk a year ago? Then I became a member of this website and felt like a noob xD So yea. Pretty boring but that's my story ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: savannahall

savannahall

S3RL Super Fan
Aug 26, 2015
Florida, USA
xD Alright so mine is preeettyyy boring but why not? :p So I got introduced to S3RL by my friend Morgan! I remember it perfectly. My friend was having a birthday thing and we were watching Sharknado and Morgan sent me It Went. I LOVED it and wanted to show it to my friends buuuut they couldn't care less. Oh well. More for me. I listened to it on repeat all day every day xD Alas, I did not know that I should be looking at MORE songs of his instead of listening to the same one over and over again. Luckily, I had Morgan for that. He sent me all the songs that had come out recently, like I Will Pick You Up and I'll See You Again and Forever and Feels Like Heaven. Yes I've only been listening to S3RL for like two years shhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, like It Went, I loved them! >D< Morgan and I would sing the songs all the time outside and even though I'm not that good at singing it was really fun nwn I wasn't REALLY focused in S3RL until like idk a year ago? Then I became a member of this website and felt like a noob xD So yea. Pretty boring but that's my story ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's not boring! It's your story! ^-^ And congrats on finding the lovely music! I have 6 siblings, and 4 of them could care less about his music, dancing or raves. :( The only ones that do are Hunter and Jilli, Who are 3 & 2 years old :p They LOVE the music! They've been hearing it since they were first born because when my parents would leave, I would babysit. And when they left I threw a mini rave in the living room so they just grew to love it I suppose, But anyway they sing his songs all the time! And Hunter is SO smart! He sings Doof doof untz untz, Be my game boy, Next time, and sometimes I'll be playing a song & he'll start singing it & i'll be like 'When did you learn that one?!' But he also loves to dance! He does it all the time with me & when he wants to dance, he get's my laptop and says 'Nana wanna doof doof?' it's adorable! x3

And it went... I LOVE that song! I think about it every. single. time. When I hear an awesome song but have no idea how to find it! xD

And Jilli... Jilli is the sweetest baby ever! She randomly hugs you, runs around saying 'So kawaii' (because I taught her) in the most kawaii voice ever, and she likes to dance too but not as much as Hunter, she mainly jumps as high as she can and stomps her feet back down over & over again when Hunter actually does a bunch of moves. But sometimes she'll lay on the floor and roll all around like she's breakdancing or something xD But I think the 2 coolest things about Jilli is that 1 - she's so Kawaii! & 2 - She has S3RL's birthday & his first & last initial! :D I found that out a little over a year ago. And I think it's so awesome! Actually, On her birthday last year my parents left to go get the cake & I threw another mini rave & told them that we were going to not only celebrate Jillis birthday, but were also going to be throwing this rave for S3RL, since it's his birthday too! And I danced all around for over an hour as a happy birthday to S3RL! And Jilli & Hunter danced a little too, But babies get tired fast so they didn't dance as much as me. xD

Thank you for sharing your story though! And you know what? Just because your friends don't like S3RL's music it doesn't make you lame, I makes THEM lame! :p Lol I'm kidding, But I think S3RL's music is awesome & anyone that doesn't is just missing out on the awesome! :)

Last edited:

Commandman7

Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Jun 16, 2015
Michigan
That's not boring! It's your story! ^-^ And congrats on finding the lovely music! I have 6 siblings, and 4 of them could care less about his music, dancing or raves. :( The only ones that do are Hunter and Jilli, Who are 3 & 2 years old :p They LOVE the music! They've been hearing it since they were first born because when my parents would leave, I would babysit. And when they left I threw a mini rave in the living room so they just grew to love it I suppose, But anyway they sing his songs all the time! And Hunter is SO smart! He sings Doof doof untz untz, Be my game boy, Next time, and sometimes I'll be playing a song & he'll start singing it & i'll be like 'When did you learn that one?!' But he also loves to dance! He does it all the time with me & when he wants to dance, he get's my laptop and says 'Nana wanna doof doof?' it's adorable! x3

And it went... I LOVE that song! I think about it every. single. time. When I hear an awesome song but have no idea how to find it! xD

And Jilli... Jilli is the sweetest baby ever! She randomly hugs you, runs around saying 'So kawaii' (because I taught her) in the most kawaii voice ever, and she likes to dance too but not as much as Hunter, she mainly jumps as high as she can and stomps her feet back down over & over again when Hunter actually does a bunch of moves. But sometimes she'll lay on the floor and roll all around like she's breakdancing or something xD But I think the 2 coolest things about Jilli is that 1 - she's so Kawaii! & 2 - She has S3RL's birthday & his first & last initial! :D I found that out a little over a year ago. And I think it's so awesome! Actually, On her birthday last year my parents left to go get the cake & I threw another mini rave & told them that we were going to not only celebrate Jillis birthday, but were also going to be throwing this rave for S3RL, since it's his birthday too! And I danced all around for over an hour as a happy birthday to S3RL! And Jilli & Hunter danced a little too, But babies get tired fast so they didn't dance as much as me. xD

Thank you for sharing your story though! And you know what? Just because your friends don't like S3RL's music it doesn't make you lame, I makes THEM lame! :p Lol I'm kidding, But I think S3RL's music is awesome & anyone that doesn't is just missing out on the awesome! :)

My little sister who's 6 and loves s3rl too! She's always asking me to play her favorite song, which is of course rainbow girl. I dont know if you ever saw this but I just mumble and my older younger sister at the end is confused although she doesnt like s3rl she tolerates it most of the time.

BUT my story anyways

I actually am like a really academic person and I travel a lot, so I was travelling to Washington DC for an educational advocacy conference last June. One of the things I do before a road trip is getting a whole bunch of new music to listen to on the way there. So I was hanging out in a plug.dj room, which if you don't know it was a website that used to exist where people can take turns dj'ing as their avatars dance. It was a dubsteppy, drumsteppy type genre room and someone started playing pika girl. Of course it wasn't in the room's genre and it got voted off the stage but I was interested and went to youtube to find more. I actually ended up not sleeping that night listening to all the songs... a few days later catchit was released, which was the first official s3rl video to have a link to this website. I came for the music, but the community here and the rave/hardcore community in general is just so amazing. Anyways it's nearly been a whole year and this place has just given me so much. almost everything significant in my life the past year has come from this site and this community.

"that untz untz untz can open up a portal" - truest lyric I ever heard
(technically from J Bigga and DJ Pickee but let's be honest here everyone listens to the s3rl remix of FTW anyways so I consider it partially his)

savannahall

S3RL Super Fan
Aug 26, 2015
Florida, USA
My little sister who's 6 and loves s3rl too! She's always asking me to play her favorite song, which is of course rainbow girl. I dont know if you ever saw this but I just mumble and my older younger sister at the end is confused although she doesnt like s3rl she tolerates it most of the time.

BUT my story anyways

I actually am like a really academic person and I travel a lot, so I was travelling to Washington DC for an educational advocacy conference last June. One of the things I do before a road trip is getting a whole bunch of new music to listen to on the way there. So I was hanging out in a plug.dj room, which if you don't know it was a website that used to exist where people can take turns dj'ing as their avatars dance. It was a dubsteppy, drumsteppy type genre room and someone started playing pika girl. Of course it wasn't in the room's genre and it got voted off the stage but I was interested and went to youtube to find more. I actually ended up not sleeping that night listening to all the songs... a few days later catchit was released, which was the first official s3rl video to have a link to this website. I came for the music, but the community here and the rave/hardcore community in general is just so amazing. Anyways it's nearly been a whole year and this place has just given me so much. almost everything significant in my life the past year has come from this site and this community.

"that untz untz untz can open up a portal" - truest lyric I ever heard
(technically from J Bigga and DJ Pickee but let's be honest here everyone listens to the s3rl remix of FTW anyways so I consider it partially his)

No, I haven't seen that actually. But I have now! And it's SO cute! ^_^ I love seeing young people love S3RL, Because of my little S3RL lovers. It's so adorable to hear Hunter humming 'Doof doof' as he calls it. :)

I've heard of a plug.dj room but I actually didn't know what it was, So thanks for the info! But that's cool! I didn't sleep the first night I heard about S3RL songs either. :) But when Catchit was released, I saw it about 20 minutes after it got released and I literally listened to it probably 40 times In a row, I'm not kidding! :D

The rave community here really is so wonderful & amazing. Everyone here has been nice to me and has nothing but kind words to say and they don't judge me for my age, Which is something I had really worried about until the lovely people here made me see that even though i'm young, I love the music & feel In my heart that I'm mean't to be a Raver, So now no matter what anyone says i'll know that I'm a raver, Thanks to some awesome people here I don't feel so bad about me being 16 & wanting to be a raver since I was 12. :3

I had actually wanted to join when I first saw the S3RL form link in Catchits descripton (I always check the descriptions for info because there is normally some info in there that answers questions you may have or just some cool little tidbits in there!) But I was afraid that people would think it was stupid that I'm young and judge me for it, But I eventually a few months later saw in another description (i think it was the S3RL presently presents one but I forget) about a secret song called Crystal sky, So I clicked it and finally told myself that I'm joining and if the people aren't nice I can always not come on anymore. I'm super happy that I was wrong about that! :D

That's an awesome story though! What kind of educational stuff do you go to, If you don't mind me asking. :)

Commandman7

Huge Site Supporter
S3RL Super Fan
Supporter
Jun 16, 2015
Michigan
No, I haven't seen that actually. But I have now! And it's SO cute! ^_^ I love seeing young people love S3RL, Because of my little S3RL lovers. It's so adorable to hear Hunter humming 'Doof doof' as he calls it. :)

I've heard of a plug.dj room but I actually didn't know what it was, So thanks for the info! But that's cool! I didn't sleep the first night I heard about S3RL songs either. :) But when Catchit was released, I saw it about 20 minutes after it got released and I literally listened to it probably 40 times In a row, I'm not kidding! :D

The rave community here really is so wonderful & amazing. Everyone here has been nice to me and has nothing but kind words to say and they don't judge me for my age, Which is something I had really worried about until the lovely people here made me see that even though i'm young, I love the music & feel In my heart that I'm mean't to be a Raver, So now no matter what anyone says i'll know that I'm a raver, Thanks to some awesome people here I don't feel so bad about me being 16 & wanting to be a raver since I was 12. :3

I had actually wanted to join when I first saw the S3RL form link in Catchits descripton (I always check the descriptions for info because there is normally some info in there that answers questions you may have or just some cool little tidbits in there!) But I was afraid that people would think it was stupid that I'm young and judge me for it, But I eventually a few months later saw in another description (i think it was the S3RL presently presents one but I forget) about a secret song called Crystal sky, So I clicked it and finally told myself that I'm joining and if the people aren't nice I can always not come on anymore. I'm super happy that I was wrong about that! :D

That's an awesome story though! What kind of educational stuff do you go to, If you don't mind me asking. :)

Well I do robotics as a programmer, and robotics is run by an organization called FIRST (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology). Their goal is to change worldwide culture to value science and technology in the same way people value sports. Wolfy actually is on a FIRST team too, but in a different division from me. Anyway, at competitions they give out awards and stuff and the most prestigious award is the chairman's award, which goes to the team that has the greatest measurable impact on education. In 2014, the team that won the world championship's chairman award got the award because they organized a yearly trip to Washington, DC, where students on FIRST teams get to meet with their senators and representatives to advocate for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math). After hearing about this, I decided to sign up to go, and then I found s3rl and all the stuff I explained earlier. :D

I'm actually going again soon this year, on June 19th. But before that, my robotics team qualified for the world championship in St.Louis, so I'm going to St. Louis next week for that, too!

savannahall

S3RL Super Fan
Aug 26, 2015
Florida, USA
Well I do robotics as a programmer, and robotics is run by an organization called FIRST (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology). Their goal is to change worldwide culture to value science and technology in the same way people value sports. Wolfy actually is on a FIRST team too, but in a different division from me. Anyway, at competitions they give out awards and stuff and the most prestigious award is the chairman's award, which goes to the team that has the greatest measurable impact on education. In 2014, the team that won the world championship's chairman award got the award because they organized a yearly trip to Washington, DC, where students on FIRST teams get to meet with their senators and representatives to advocate for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math). After hearing about this, I decided to sign up to go, and then I found s3rl and all the stuff I explained earlier. :D

I'm actually going again soon this year, on June 19th. But before that, my robotics team qualified for the world championship in St.Louis, so I'm going to St. Louis next week for that, too!

That's really cool dude! I'd be honored to be able to do stuff like that! The most I can do with programing though is hooking up my thumb drive and organizing the stuff on it. :p
That's awesome! In July i'm going to a rave that's all ages & I'm gonna (hopefully, if I can get to him) meet S3RL there! :D
I hope your team wins! ^-^

Reactions: Commandman7

KawaiiKiki

Moderator, Little Kandi Raver
Aug 7, 2015
soundcloud.com
I heard S3RL (and a few others) for the first time in middle school, which is like nine years ago now, and it was Raver Raver Raver. Didn't know much about the music just thought it sounded cool, a year later I went to my first rave and heard Neon Genesis being played. Asked the dj what was playing and they were like 'It is s3rl!' So then I remembered the name and looked them up more, saw I heard that other song by him and the rest is history... Hearing Neon Genesis is such a mind trip. Nostalgic. And I guess meeting S3RL for the first time was really cool, I never really looked up artist except to get the music so 95% of the people I heard, even today, I have/had no idea what they looked like until I see them live. I saw him live for the first time many years ago now and just remember being like "omg he's real" it was really surreal. It still kinda trips me up ahah.

savannahall

S3RL Super Fan
Aug 26, 2015
Florida, USA
I heard S3RL (and a few others) for the first time in middle school, which is like nine years ago now, and it was Raver Raver Raver. Didn't know much about the music just thought it sounded cool, a year later I went to my first rave and heard Neon Genesis being played. Asked a friend what was playing and they were like 'It is s3rl!' So then I remembered the name and looked them up more, saw I heard that other song by him and the rest is history... Hearing Neon Genesis is such a mind trip. Nostalgic. And I guess meeting S3RL for the first time was really cool, I never really looked up artist except to get the music so 95% of the people I heard, even today, I have/had no idea what they looked like until I see them live. I saw him live for the first time many years ago now and just remember being like "omg he's real" it was really surreal. It still kinda trips me up ahah.

Nice story! ^_^ By the way, I must say that Neon Genesis is just :h: & NIGHTCORE Neon Genesis? *-* I love nightcore too, But I honestly like the original a bit better because that's the one I heard first. :h: